No announcement yet.

Kazakhstan Arena CHEATED? with ghetto canvas for Golovkin / Nilson Tapia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kazakhstan Arena CHEATED? with ghetto canvas for Golovkin / Nilson Tapia

Interesting regulation and standards in the arena. Poor Nilson Tapia had to fight on non properly stretched ghetto LATEX canvas with wrinkles and creases all over the matte surface. How can any pro boxer fight under those conditions? This was for a TITLE BOUT!

All because the arena and rogue organizers wanted to promote Kazakhstani art on some cheap Latex... That's fine, but do it properly. What a bunk and foul win.

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 05-11-2017, 09:28 AM.

Wtf is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Wtf is your point?
      Race Car events can postpone due to weather..

NFL game can be postponed.

MLB can postpone.

That ring didn't even loook like standard tarp canvas. That crap was some cheap ass latex form and not even properly stretched if applicable.

Ever seen a Showtime or HBO ring? professional grade canvas.

hence, standards. try doing proper footwork on some whimsical stretched latex like in the Tapia bout and ducking missiles from Golovkin. They might as well not have used boxing shoes nor socks for better grip. imagine that latex with water from the corner ends! lol
      Last edited by Lester Tutor; 01-16-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Unless the individual fighters are fighting on different surfaces, I don't see what your point is.

Trolls are really clutching at straws to create a narrative these days. Creases in the ring mat? Really?

I've got a split toenail - who gives a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          Unless the individual fighters are fighting on different surfaces, I don't see what your point is.

Trolls are really clutching at straws to create a narrative these days. Creases in the ring mat? Really?

Tune into HBO Championship boxing to even have an idea for professional grade canvas. Or are you assuming Olympics standards use some cheap ass latex where Golovkin couldn'T tell a difference about a pro ring?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post

didnt you watch the video? Tapia had to fight on the creased canvas but Golovkin was allowed to fight on a tightly stretched one. In addition Golovkin was allowed 2 minutes of rest in between rounds and Tapia was limited to 30 seconds.

Its an outrage I tell you

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              didnt you watch the video? Tapia had to fight on the creased canvas but Golovkin was allowed to fight on a tightly stretched one. In addition Golovkin was allowed 2 minutes of rest in between rounds and Tapia was limited to 30 seconds.

Its an outrage I tell you
              Probably the same type of latex canvas used for the One Punch Promotions. Did your all-American heart swing with pride using latex when you the ring, like your biggest accomplishment in boxing, latex canvas?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Race Car events can postpone due to weather..

NFL game can be postponed.

MLB can postpone.

That ring didn't even loook like standard tarp canvas. That crap was some cheap ass latex form and not even properly stretched if applicable.

Ever seen a Showtime or HBO ring? professional grade canvas.

hence, standards. try doing proper footwork on some whimsical stretched latex like in the Tapia bout and ducking missiles from Golovkin. They might as well not have used boxing shoes nor socks for better grip. imagine that latex with water from the corner ends! lol
                Ever see those big ass logos that get slippery when they are wet that fights fall on all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Probably the same type of latex canvas used for the One Punch Promotions. Did your all-American heart swing with pride using latex when you the ring, like your biggest accomplishment in boxing, latex canvas?
                  awwwww, you made a funny

how cute

Comment

who cares, **** liek this happens from time to time. Not that long ago on showtime i beleive that had the ropes collapse and they had to had some guy literraly hold it, the ref had to hold the ropes when the fighters went on the rops so they wouldnt fall.

Strange **** happens from time to time, now if this was a everytime thing that yea its an isue.

Comment

Working...
                    X