Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Beat Pacquiao Four Times, No Reason For Fifth Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    You sound stupid and uneducated. Kind of like you are just talking, just to defend Roidquez. Let me school you SON. Roidquez has always been a solid puncher, not a ONE punch KO artist. He was out-thrown and out-landed in every encounter against Manny. All of a sudden, he goes and hires a steroid dealer with a degree in Bio Chemistry. Smh. He starts lifting weights( something he never did before), he is knocking down sparring partners, he is busting speed bags( who does that?), his biceps grow, his back widens, his neck is thicker, but his legs are twiggy. he is very top heavy. You know what all of this says? HE IS A ****ING CHEATER you idiot!!!!!!

Now, let's talk about the great Manny Pacquiao. He has NEVER KO'ed a man bigger than himself. All of his stoppages came from an accumulation of punches. He wears you down with movement, speed, and stamina. FACTS. His body today, looks EXACTLY the same it did in 2009-2010. Manny is a true freak of nature type of athlete. Like Michael Jordan, SRL, Evander Holyfield, etc. I could go on and on. Nothing in his performance ever wavers. His hand speed is always blazing. His power is always thudding. It's like, you have to cheat to beat him. Smh. This man has not been clearly beaten since Morales back in 2005. He was robbed against Bradley in the first fight. Roidquez cheated in the 4th fight. And Floyd juiced and had Vegas on his side on May 2nd. He proved absolutely nothing that night and that's why he praises Manny until this day but will not fight him again. He knows just like Roidquez, that Manny is too smart now. He will request VADA and it will not be held in Vegas again! You guys need to learn your boxing more instead of giving this simple one-sided BS without anything to support your theories. You're all HATERS!
    Outlanded according to who? FrauduBox? Laughable. As is your false statement that Pacroids body looks the same now as it did when he was pummeling Hatton and Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
      Things like that happens often. Even Golovkin did it against Lemieux, I don't like it neither. I'm fine with a draw because Marquez won more 10-9 rounds that night than Pac. What I'm saying is Pacquiao doesn't complain about the first fight (me neither!) and he has every right to do it, the fact is a judge admited he made a mistake. But Marquez is complaining about everything.
      I'm just saying the ref's mistake of not taking a point for the hard foul balances out the Judges alleged error.

Comment

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
        I am not surprised he believes this. He refused to fight Manny the second time and fought Chris John instead, for 35 bucks, and lost. Lol

Pac refused 40mil, fought JMM for peanuts, and got stretched.

Marquez is refusing to rematch Pac because of what happened in the THIRD fight..... clearly, Marquez will never win a decision over Manny.

Walking away now, is clearly the best decision for him.

Marquez fans like it, Pac fans do not.

not surprising, and no big deal ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
          Yeah lol:

well, according to Manny's t-shirt..... that's it folks ^^

Comment

Working...
          X