Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis issues solved! Basically average isnt small!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I meant you not me...I'm hung like a donkey in any country.
    yes you are, we all agree and applaud your large penis sir

ALL HAIL BIG PENIS JADED!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      yes you are, we all agree and applaud your large penis sir

ALL HAIL BIG PENIS JADED!
      Thank you AK...on behalf of my penis .

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Thank you AK...on behalf of my penis .
        Oh crap ive become a cokk pleaser, and a bloody good one by the sounds of it

Comment

It's not like you have ever given me a handjob or anything...but did you?

Comment

So, that means I'm small and not tiny. Great news, niggga!

Comment

You just following your true nature... You know you love it....
              You've been a bad lil boy, too much trolling.

The divk my be normall, but the mind isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                You just following your true nature... You know you love it....
                You've been a bad lil boy, too much trolling.

The divk my be normall, but the mind isn't.
                Im starting to think you are projecting, its ok you can come out, we wont call you sissy boy with a gay dog

Comment

http://www.clinical-depression.co.uk...nd-depression/

It is human nature to think in black and white.

This is extended to how we think about our penis size ie if it isnt huge its small.

This isnt true, average and medium exist! Our mind just doesn't like to acknowledge it!

Also flaccid size isnt erect size.

Also the biggest black penis on average is 7 inches and they are black men from the congo not normal africans, thats it, about 1 inch in length on average more than us, so ****ing what. Also girth is barely any different. So this notion that most black men are walking around with a penis much larger than ours is BS, its a myth one that they want to keep going to ruin our confidence because thats what really matters to women!

Lastly as far as individual people are concerned the white penis is big, think of all the indians, and asinas and many other European and arab people that are smaller than whites, the white penis is one of the bigger dicks around, even if we dont think it is!

Lastly how do you compare to a congo man and men across the entire planet? Probably pretty well! (Taking into account that youa rnt necessarily average for your race)

Incorrect, the aveage penis size is 5.16 inches, across a range of races. 6.3 inches in length is in the 95% big **** range, basically on 5 in 100 will have a **** that big or bigger. The biggest penises in the world are owned by white men, past and present, ian scott, danny d, john holmes etc. The worlds biggest penis is owned by white man jonah falcon, whos flaccid penis is larger than mandingo fully erect.

The congo measurements are self measurements and incorrect.

Hope this helps mate, **** you are prbably the biggest on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    Incorrect, the aveage penis size is 5.16 inches, across a range of races. 6.3 inches in length is in the 95% big **** range, basically on 5 in 100 will have a **** that big or bigger. The biggest penises in the world are owned by white men, past and present, ian scott, danny d, john holmes etc. The worlds biggest penis is owned by white man jonah falcon, whos flaccid penis is larger than mandingo fully erect.

The congo measurements are self measurements and incorrect.

Hope this helps mate, **** you are prbably the biggest on this forum.
                    those 5% ers tho, keep me awake at night

Comment

those 5% ers tho, keep me awake at night

Ahahah.

The womans vadge is on average 4/5 inches, so anything bigger than that dude and you hitting cervixes.

Comment

Working...
                      X