Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Don't Care About Estrada, I Prefer Cuadras Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I posted before his previous fight, why is it that nobody is PUSHING for Gonzalez vs Estrada 2? Estrada was only 22 when they first fought I thought and that was a tough close fight IMO

Estrada is better now than he was when they first fought, I don't see why they wouldn't fight again

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      I think I posted before his previous fight, why is it that nobody is PUSHING for Gonzalez vs Estrada 2? Estrada was only 22 when they first fought I thought and that was a tough close fight IMO

Estrada is better now than he was when they first fought, I don't see why they wouldn't fight again
      Because ducking and running from Estrada is Roman's secret training method... Ever wonder how he manages to have such amazing stamina? Well, the code has been cracked and exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Because ducking and running from Estrada is Roman's secret training method... Ever wonder how he manages to have such amazing stamina? Well, the code has been cracked and exposed.

Even Chavez Sr. called him out on that

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post

Even Chavez Sr. called him out on that
          20/20 vision bro, we see the b!tch in fools.

Pue.. Pue.. Con todo repeto pue.. Ni pienso en el pue.

Comment

Part two should be just as good as part one!

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
              Estrada would crush him hahahaha
              I just don’t see how, he does not have the power to hurt Roman, it that obvious in their first encounter, roman dominated him..
              Yeah, I know about your “at 108 doe… he was too green doe” excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                Lmao Champurradito has the fear of God up in him.

"Pue.. Pue... Pue... "

He knows Estrada would crush him, atleast he can rob Cuadras again.. Or so he thinks, watch Cuadras seperate his body from soul for a brief second in the rematch.

Now we learned how Roman has such amazing stamina... All the ducking and running drills he does from Estrada has him in tip top shape.

Pue...
                there he is .:: JSFD26 ::.

Comment

That wasnt running from Cuadras. He had been well trained on how to handle Chocolatiito's caveman like rush ins with a step-back and counter. He was schooling Chocolatito all night. Chocolatito's badly swollen face told the story. 8-4 Cuadras, 7-5 at the most.

Comment

estrada gave chocolatito that work last time.

i wouldn't want to run in there with him again knowing i can milk a lesser mexican for the same money

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      there he is .:: JSFD26 ::.
                      Aztekkas is funny as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X