Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone genuinely feel sorry for Roger Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    lol Roger Mayweather never came across well, he always had the chip on his shoulder attitude for no reason. Really disrespectful of Floyd's opponents before and after the fights. There no humour with him, just a gruff begrudgery. Another woman beater too, bit of a lowlife.
    jim lampley is the real woman beater!!!!!!!

Comment

roger hasnt been floyd's trainer for how many fights now??? its not like roger was floyd's trainer for floyd's last fight and then floyd just decided to not use roger this time for pac. roger hasnt been in floyd's corner for a couple of fights now. im sure rog will be fine.

Comment

??? From what I've seen and heard, Roger is still up at the Mayweather Boxing Club practically every day (or at least on a very regular basis) training various fighters, at least when Floyd's not preparing for a fight. So am thinking the health issues mentioned in this thread are a bit overstated.

My understanding is Floyd thought he got hit too much in the Cotto fight a few years ago (though I and many felt he still dominated that fight) so he went back to his father for defensive guidance. (Floyd even stated as much in the prefight pressers for the Guerrero fight.) The health issues were maybe part of it but I think Roger could still be head trainer if Floyd really wanted...

Comment

Fuk no. Crack is wack.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            lol Roger Mayweather never came across well, he always had the chip on his shoulder attitude for no reason. Really disrespectful of Floyd's opponents before and after the fights. There no humour with him, just a gruff begrudgery. Another woman beater too, bit of a lowlife.
            I dunno, I found this pretty funny.

"The reason why he was able to make Rocky 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and fucking 6, the only reason he was able to make them kind of movies is because people believed in bullshit."

Sure enough, the real mother****a on the December 8th 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
              Mods this isn't to do with the super fight so hopefully I don't get banned and the thread stays here.

So Roger has basically been Floyd's head trainer for most of his career and now at the twilight end of Floyd's career he anoints his father that position, giving his father the praises at press conferences and what not.

Combine that with Roger looking like a homeless bum anyway I actually genuinely feel sorry for the guy, dude got shafted hard and that by his own nephew.
              Watch the Cotto 24 7, Roger was trying to convince floyd to retire, because Mayweathers training regime was too hard and vigorous for Roger, and Floyd chirped back i still go hard, before he could even finish his sentence he looked over and seen Roger fast asleep, and Floyd sighed and said get some rest unc.....

Roger with his diabetes and drinking problems is simply too old to keep up with the grind....Floyd knew he was pushing his uncle into the grave with his relentless training regime

Comment

Originally posted by wardnine View Post
                ??? From what I've seen and heard, Roger is still up at the Mayweather Boxing Club practically every day (or at least on a very regular basis) training various fighters, at least when Floyd's not preparing for a fight. So am thinking the health issues mentioned in this thread are a bit overstated.

My understanding is Floyd thought he got hit too much in the Cotto fight a few years ago (though I and many felt he still dominated that fight) so he went back to his father for defensive guidance. (Floyd even stated as much in the prefight pressers for the Guerrero fight.) The health issues were maybe part of it but I think Roger could still be head trainer if Floyd really wanted...
                A Floyd workout equals like 20 normal workouts all day allnight, no breaks.....

Comment

Working...
                X