Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Will Fight Guerrero, and Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    dudes be tripping sometimes on here

last year was kinda tough for Floyd...first he got hit with some time and was supposed to go sit at the beginning of the year...he played his Vegas Power Card and got his vacation pushed back and instead of having a easy fight against YOU KNOW WHO...he was forced to dance with a bigger, stronger but less fresher Cotto than he would've had to at WW...a more seasoned Cotto imo....gave Floyd a good dance, the toughest in years....then he had to go sit his ass down for a few months, came home and broke ties with his best homie who may or may not had more than his hands in the jaw, I mean jar of his eye candy

Ghost and Nelo represent a easy year for Floyd imo...no matter how much they try to hype it...BOTH dudes are nothing more than minor threats at best...very minor!!...I think the game should change from "Who Can Beat Floyd?" to "Who Can Beat Broner, Donaire or Ward"...I see one of them losing before Floyd..BOOM!!

I don't see any WW's or dudes coming up who can win 7 rounds against him....or anybody with the game to catch him....Sergio is the new kid on the block, when it comes to finding a Floyd opponent....not fair to either dude regardless of the weight they'll fight at....I would LOVE to see that fight, but we gotta be REALISTIC....they're too far apart in size...it is what it is
    Great post.

Comment

• guerrero is a tough fight for floyd... brings volume and pressure.... and he takes a hell of a shot... amazing how much of a different fighter ghost has become at WW... he doesnt look like the ghost i remember... tough fight to call...much tougher than canelo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Mayweather Sr. + Mayweather Jr. = lose first defeat

Let me tell everyone this, if Floyd Jr. come to this fight with his father he will lose mark my words. This is one of the hardest fight for him, Guerrero brings toughness,confident, and he can fight.

Comment

• pathetic!!!

If floyd chooses canelo everone will say he ducked guerrero!!!

if floyd chooses guerro everyone will say he is ducking canelo!!

the same people that bash canelo for not fighting anyone yet!! will say canelo is the best if floyd chooses guerro!!!

just pathetic!!! its ok to hate someone but dont be full of shlT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by g.goodman25 View Post
            Let me tell everyone this, if Floyd Jr. come to this fight with his father he will lose mark my words. This is one of the hardest fight for him, Guerrero brings toughness,confident, and he can fight.
            No!!!!!
            Floyd schools any version of Guerrero on any night with any trainer.
            The Mayweather's know boxing, regardless of all the other trash that comes from them, they know their $h!t in that ring.
            Floyd will already know exactly what he wants to do to beat Guerrero and will try to execute that game plan regardless of who trains him.
            Prime Pacquiao who was throwing high volumes of power shots is the only guy around who would have had a chance of overwhelming Floyd.
            Unfortunately for pac-turds that high volume pressure fighter went mysteriously missing a couple of years ago and hasn't been seen since.

Comment

• those of you that say floyd sr. is not a great trainer. in my opinion i think floyd sr "IS the best trainer" want proof?? watch a video of roger mayweather fighting!!! and then watch a video of floyd sr fighting!!! and see for your self who floyd jr fights like!!!

floyd jr does not fight like rodger maywearther!!! floyd jr fights like floyd sr.!!! just look and see!!! you be the judge!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                those of you that say floyd sr. is not a great trainer. in my opinion i think floyd sr "IS the best trainer" want proof?? watch a video of roger mayweather fighting!!! and then watch a video of floyd sr fighting!!! and see for your self who floyd jr fights like!!!

floyd jr does not fight like rodger maywearther!!! floyd jr fights like floyd sr.!!! just look and see!!! you be the judge!!!
                Big DIF, FRAUD Sr. fought everyone, and didn't DUCK Anyone....
                Excellent Trainer Too!!!
                Last edited by jbpanama; 01-02-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                  If floyd chooses canelo everone will say he ducked guerrero!!!

if floyd chooses guerro everyone will say he is ducking canelo!!

the same people that bash canelo for not fighting anyone yet!! will say canelo is the best if floyd chooses guerro!!!

just pathetic!!! its ok to hate someone but dont be full of shlT!!!!
                  Hide and Watch, Roidweather Avoid, The Cinnamon Roll....
                  FRAUD is well aware of his Limitations!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Tell me this......Which of these PPV's would sell more????

HEADLINE MAIN EVENT: Alvarez vs Trout
                    Also featuring: Mayweather vs Guerrero

or

HEADLINE MAIN EVENT: Mayweather vs Guerrero
                    Also featuring: Alvarez vs Trout

More casual sports fans pay to see Mayweather than Alvarez.
                    That's a dumb post.

You should have put it this way:

Mayweather vs Guerrero
                    Garbage Undercard

vs

Alvarez vs Trout
                    Chavez vs Cotto

on the same CINCO DE MAYO night. I doubt Mayweather takes a million PPVs. He can't sell on his own without these superstar latin fighters in one of his undercards.

Comment

• Man this month there have been some serious Pac fans on here fighting to show their "sleeping beauty" is still better than floyd.

Pac fans: We know Pac got put to sleep but there is victory is this brutal defeat cause he looked good, even winning by one point till he got KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X