No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Shooter Was Forced or Used as a Cover Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    And all those deaths combined don't rival the black on black murder rate in just one year in just one major American city.
    Is the black murder rate over the course of the year considered mass murder?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Is the black murder rate over the course of the year considered mass murder?
      It should be. How many thousands of blacks kill one another each year in senseless acts of violence?

Comment

Truth baiting. Since the majority of mass murders are committed by white males do you feel there should be profiling & extra scrutiny when they attempt to purchase weapons that can be used to commit mass murders?
        Majority means squat when that demographic is the majority of the population.

You'd need per capita figures before you start profiling.

So no, I don't advocate profiling here as the data needed to justify it is not here.

When/If you provide the per capita numbers, then I'll tell you if profiling is warranted.

Comment

Mass Murder means murder at once. The murder rate of black people over the course of a year isn't mass murder. But I'm dumb? Y'all just make up new meanings to words in order to spin topics and lie.
          You've been crippled by your lack of education. I've struggled to explain basic concepts to you in the past and I don't think we will make any progress here, but let us give it a go.

This is the paragraph you just pasted:

"Statistics show that since 1982, the majority of mass shootings — 54 percent — were committed by white men, according to data from Mother Jones. Black people were the second largest perpetrators of mass shootings based on ethnic background, but only accounted for roughly 16 percent of the total incidents during the same time period."

That would indicate whites (have averaged well over 54% of the population since 1982) are underrepresented in mass killings while blacks (have averaged under 14% of the population since 1982) are over-represented.

Of course I'm not mentioning the black murder rate at large. Most of the entire US murder rate is black & if you subtract them the US would have one of the lowest murder rates in the world. That goes without saying.

But your stats show that even in mass killings, blacks have a higher per-capita rate.
          Last edited by ////; 10-03-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I think it's a good rule of thumb whenever killings like this happen to first look to blame The Powers That Be.

However, not everything bad that happens is their fault and sometimes the cause is something else.

In this case I'm not sure what they would have to gain. Unless it's an attempt to push for disarming more Americans...we'll find out in the next few weeks.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-03-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              You've been crippled by your lack of education. I've struggled to explain basic concepts to you in the past and I don't think we will make any progress here, but let us give it a go.

This is the paragraph you just pasted:

"Statistics show that since 1982, the majority of mass shootings — 54 percent — were committed by white men, according to data from Mother Jones. Black people were the second largest perpetrators of mass shootings based on ethnic background, but only accounted for roughly 16 percent of the total incidents during the same time period."

That would indicate whites (have averaged well over 54% of the population since 1982) are underrepresented in mass killings while blacks (have averaged under 14% of the population since 1982) are over-represented.

Of course I'm not mentioning the black murder rate at large. Most of the entire US murder rate is black & if you subtract them the US would have one of the lowest murder rates in the world. That goes without saying.

But your stats show that even in mass killings, blacks have a higher per-capita rate.
              Adult White males have committed 54% of mass murders but you use the white population as a whole? Why not use the population of white males? What is the percentage of adult white males?

The white population is 74%. White males make up 49.1% of that. Out of that 49.1 percent what is the percent of Adult white males?

Comment

Adult White males have committed 54% of mass murders but you use the white population as a whole? Why not use the population of white males? What is the percentage of adult white males?

The white population is 74%. White males make up 49.1% of that. Out of that 49.1 percent what is the percent of Adult white males?
                I'm speechless. Nevermind. Here's a bouncy ball. Go play with it.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  I'm speechless. Nevermind. Here's a bouncy ball. Go play with it.
                  Adult White males make up 1/3 of the population yet they commit 54% of mass killings. You can't use the White population ( which includes women & childeren) when only the White males are committing the mass murders.

Comment

It's not a negative stereotype. It's the truth.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...nes-full-data/

And that's not even taking into account the mass murders committed by white people against black communities & indigenous people in America. Taking that into account this wouldn't even rank in the top 5 a mass murder committed by white males.
                    You played yourself. You just showed whites are proportionately less likely than blacks to commit mass murder.

Comment

Adult White males make up 1/3 of the population yet they commit 54% of mass killings. You can't use the White population ( which includes women & childeren) when only the White males are committing the mass murders.
                      And black males (who commit most mass murder for blacks) make up six percent of the American population.

Comment

Working...
                      X