New site for Winning gear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site for Winning gear

http://www.kozuji.com/

I've been ordering from them lately for myself and others, and easily the best Winning distributor right now. They're a fairly new distributor, so the name isn't out there as much as it deserves to be quite yet.

Their selection is fantastic though, with the addition of already customized gloves with great color combinations.

Definitely better and more responsive than the other spots on the internet. I'm somewhat of a collector of Winning gear, and I've got nothing but praise for these guys. And in my experience, there's too much frustration with the other sites like Winning-USA, America Ya, and Koubudo. Some of the other websites are so messy and janky, and half the time they don't speak English so placing custom orders is a hassle. Not to mention I placed an order with America Ya not long ago that never shipped, or was even made for that matter. Took them 3 weeks to refund me. This is a lot more streamlined. They ship within 1 business day and use EMS shipping out of Japan. I haven't had an order yet that has taken more than 4 days.

These are my own custom gloves

If you ever customize gloves, I HIGHLY recommend getting the wide velcro strap, much much better than the original strap, and even better than laces.

I've ordered Winning hear from other sites and never had any of the frustration or delay you speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I've ordered Winning hear from other sites and never had any of the frustration or delay you speak of.
      The frustrations with ordering Winning tend to be with custom orders. If you're copping the generic gear, then it's easy to get a hold of. But, there's a lot of Winning junkies out there, which is I guess what this thread is catering to, as well as a new Winning outlet.

I tend to place orders pretty frequently for myself, others, and the rest of the gyms I've been associated with. No joke, I've probably made, and helped make, about 25-35 orders haha.

The reason I find myself having to place orders for others is there's really no streamlined, dedicated shops at the moment.

Kazumichi hasn't updated his damn website, Winning USA, since the tsunami. And Rakuten, which encompasses both Koubudo and America Ya, is a universal market. It's much less of a click and buy format, hence why pricing for glove sizes, customs, and shipping tend to be vague as fuuuck. They don't even send you the real total till a person on their end reviews the order, which in my experiences can be a few days. I mean, I placed a custom order back in May as well as ordering a pair of Sergio Garibay mitts... and the mitts came first (he takes a considerable amount of time lol).instead of the typical 45-60 day process, I didn't get them till late August.

Now, this isn't an argument, nor is it a bash post. I've just been thoroughly impressed with my recent orders through Kozuji and wanted to express past experiences with other shops.

Comment

Working...
      X