Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl that was kidnapped recently and family killed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl that was kidnapped recently and family killed...

Is acting like a complete **** regarding the situation. She went on ask.fm and was answering questions from people here is some:

What things did you loose in the fire?

My family. Phone. iPod. My dog. My ID some money.

Ur gonna be rich after Thursday
    Lol

how do you keep your hair looking so good? it looks flawless
    Awe thanks idk ahaha

You're basically famous!
    Lol
    Lists her family dying in the fire in a list with her phone, ipod, and money.

Also she has time to take selfies and get a manicure since it happened.

At age 16 she is definitely old enough to be able to take in the gravity of the whole ordeal and how much it will affect her life yet she handles it in such a attention whorish way

There was an article a few days ago that says she was riding with Midickaggo with no worries.

To me it sounds like this girl had a part in both killings.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      There was an article a few days ago that says she was riding with Midickaggo with no worries.

To me it sounds like this girl had a part in both killings.
      Even before she went to this chat, I always had a feeling like she had a hand in it. DiMaggio seemed like an adult with a mind of a child who could have been easily manipulated.

Comment

I wouldn't go so far to say she has a hand in it, but to be taking everything nonchalantly it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

Comment

yes, she may be a victim, but it doesn't change the fact that she's a shallow little twat.

Comment

I don't know man...This broad seems awfully fishy. Seems to be a bit of a sociopath too

Comment

this is the generation coming up mind you.. this is NOT something a normal person would do after supposedly being kidnapped. her family was pretty dysfunctional too, letting her go on a trip with a family friend.

Comment

He had a crush on this. Not worth killing over if you ask me:

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                  He had a crush on this. Not worth killing over if you ask me:

I guess for an old pervert it is.....looks like a ****ing female chucky doll.

Comment

At first I thought typical teen but she might be in shock or even denile over what happened. Everybody mourns differently even self centered teen age girls.

Comment

Working...
                    X