Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Doesn't Need Floyd: Floyd needs him!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    The belief that Mayweather needs Canelo is ludicrous. That it is being argued indicates that many of this site's members are on crack.
    Who else is floyd going to do 1.5 plus ppv buys with???

def not alexander, khan, garcia,

If he fights those 3 his ppv buys will slowly go down

please tell me who Floyd does 1.5 mil buys with

He already fought cotto oscar mosley. Outside of manny, only canelo brings that type of money

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I agree with you that floyd would beat canelo.

The reason FLoyd manny never happened is because floyd didnt want that fight. He was down till manny waxed hatton and cotto spectacularly, after that he didnt want any.
      Arum didnt want to do business with Golden boy. Floyd is his own boss and isn't tied to a promoter. He could have let Top Rank handle the promotion and arum would have gladly caved to any demand that floyd had. But Floyd always insisted on using Golden boy productions so the fight was killed from the get-go
      Arum had oscar but still but him in with tito who was a don king fighter.
      Arum has a long history of mega fights he has promoted, Im sure he was not scared of manny losing, he just didnt want to do business with golden boy because they tried to steal manny during the hatton fight. Also tried to get serg martinez to back out of the chavez jr fight bc canelo was fighting the same night. Bob didnt like that and refuses to do business with them
      that's messed up, I honestly thought the fight would happen between two of them. let's hope Canelo and May fight in near future. I just want to watch pure boxing, just as anyone else who enjoys boxing. and thanks for the info!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Who else is floyd going to do 1.5 plus ppv buys with???

def not alexander, khan, garcia,

If he fights those 3 his ppv buys will slowly go down

please tell me who Floyd does 1.5 mil buys with

He already fought cotto oscar mosley. Outside of manny, only canelo brings that type of money
        Who is Canelo going to do 1 million ppv buys with?

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          Yeah Canelo can just beat the guy that loss to the guy he just beat but on PPV this time. lol Makes sense....

Canelo's PPV will suffer big time without Floyd. Canelo against Floyd on PPV is a mismatch. Even if Canelo has Cotto he'll be lucky to do 500,000 buys.

Canelo is an unproven draw. His stans are delusional. Hopkins would probably outsell him on PPV.

at 22 and doing a 500k ppv sales bad now adays? canelo has a whole country behind, and is only getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Meanrighthook29 View Post
            6 fight 200 million dollar deal, 30+ mil a fight, just sold a million ppvs against guerrero who isn't a big name to casual fans... and he NEEDS Canelo? lol the nerve of some of you people.

if floyd who simply is floyd is getting payed that much, just imagine what canelo is goin to be earnin in a couple of years. Thats if canelo stays undefeated and improves he will make floyd look like a 2 dolla hoe. and lol braggin on how floyd just sold a mill ppvs on a 5 de mayo weekend with mexican on the undercards lol u guys have some nerve......................

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Who is Canelo going to do 1 million ppv buys with?
              He doesnt have to..
              NOBODY EXPECTS HIM TO, HE DOESNT HAVE THE 30 MIL PER FIGHT DEAL

AND I THINK A CANELO VS COTTO WOULD COME CLOSE JUST BECAUSE OF FAN BASES AND IT BEING PR VS MEX. I CAN SEE 500,00O MEXICANS, 200,000 RICANS AND 150-200,000 CASUAL FANS BUYING IT.

ALSO CANELO V CHAVEZ JR WOULD BE HUGE BUT THATS JUST DAYDREAMING ON MY PART

PRESSURE IS ON FLOYD TO DELIVER HUGE PPV NUMBERS AND HE IS FRESH OUT OF BIG NAMES

Comment

Working...
              X