Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I don't tend to bother speaking to people I hate, in fact I do my best to ignore them.

what if it was Joe Cortez? i know you'd say something

Comment

I would beat the **** out of Pacquiao...Amir Khan too...

Comment

I dont hate any boxer but hell yeah i'd say it to their face. What are you afraid of??? That they'd hit you??? That's like handing me a couple million dollars. I'd thank them

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          I dont hate any boxer but hell yeah i'd say it to their face. What are you afraid of??? That they'd hit you??? That's like handing me a couple million dollars. I'd thank them
          what if they just decide to beat yo ass to death?

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich
            I don't dislike any person that much but to answer your question: If I saw Floyd Mayweather I wouldn't have any issues saying what I have I say on these boards to him in his face.

I would obliterate Floyd as I'm over a foot taller than him and easily outweigh him by 100 something pounds.

I'm 6-8 265lbs compared to Floyd who is only 5'8" 155-160lbs at most. I'd probably knock him out with one punch to be honest as I box myself and have dropped several people before (not trying to brag or anything).
            Hello Nikolai, it's nice to meet you. I very much enjoyed your fight with Mr David Haye

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            what if it was Joe Cortez? i know you'd say something
            I'd dance around him in a circle pointing at him and chanting "firm but unfair, firm but unfair" in public until he agreed to give me a cut of the money Floyd paid him to protect him from Ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
              I could imagine posters saying some of the **** they say on here to a boxer face to face.id actually pay to see it
              To be honest I'm not a d1ck about things like that. I usually don't go out of my way to hate on anyone on this site.....rather simply state an opinion when a question is asked.

If I saw someone like Marco Antonio Barrera, Floyd or Holyfield I would just ingore them, however if someone asked me something about them or if I ever got in a conversation with one of them, then I would tell them how I truly felt and if they decided to do something ohh well.

I'm not scared of anyone and I really don't see the big deal as far as telling people how you feel. However I'm not gonna go around just debo'ing *****s as that has never been who I am as a person.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                what if they just decide to beat yo ass to death?
                Then itd be like handing my family more than a couple million dollars and a mansion. My family would be set for life. I'd still thank them.

Comment

I don't hate Floyd more like dislike. But if I saw him I'd probably ask him how it felt to get his ass handed to him by Castillo heh.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    Then itd be like handing my family more than a couple million dollars and a mansion. My family would be set for life. I'd still thank them.
                    Would certainly make an interesting headstone enscription...

"Here lieth shadeyfizzle, eternally grateful for the financial benefits garnered from enduring a fatal encounter with a professional boxer so that his family could live in luxury for generations"

R.I.P

Comment

I just might calll Margarito a pinche cheater, but thats about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X