Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Heavyweight would you least like to face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Heavyweight would you least like to face?

If you were forced in a time machine to go back in boxing history and face an unknown heavyweight champion, who would be the man you would have least liked to face? mine would have beenJoe Louis becasue of the scary speed of his punches and his technique, however Geroge Foreman and Sonny Liston would be a close second

Joe Frazier.

Louis, Foreman etc. Would just punch me once and my brain would explode so their would be no problem.

People like Frazier would bang your body and make you suffer(for about 1 minute) before the inevitable outcome arrived.

Comment

Roseanne Barr.

Comment

Joe Louis but not just because of his technique, speed and power, the man seemed soulless / emotionless in the ring, rarely see him change the expression on his face. Standing opposite him in the corner while him giving me the blank stare like he's looking into my soul would be more intimidating to me then Liston, Foreman and Tyson. Then there's the punishment he would dish out, ugh.
        Last edited by NChristo; 06-02-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          Joe Louis but not just because of his technique, speed and power, the man seemed soulless / emotionless in the ring, rarely see him change the impression on his face. Standing opposite him in the corner while him giving me the blank stare like he's looking into my soul would be more intimidating to me then Liston, Foreman and Tyson. Then there's the punishment he would dish out, ugh.
          Least it would be quick.

The first punch would be like 1:51

Comment

Sonny Liston, no question.

The man scares me through the TV screen.

Comment

Probably Liston, for the same reason mentioned above. Just a scary, scary looking guy, and the chances are that the first punch he landed would be a jab that would smash my teeth into my soft palate.

Comment

Liston, Foreman, Tyson and Lewis would all be scary, but I'd probably be taking a nice nap fairly quickly. A 66 or 67 Ali, to me would be a guy I couldn't possibly hit and would just play with (punish) me until he was ready to get me out of there.

Comment

earnie shavers for me, i would not want to know how it feels like being hit by him. foreman or louis would be close behind
                  Last edited by chiguy91; 06-02-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    Joe Frazier.

Louis, Foreman etc. Would just punch me once and my brain would explode so their would be no problem.

People like Frazier would bang your body and make you suffer(for about 1 minute) before the inevitable outcome arrived.
                    But Frazier takes a couple rounds to warm up if ur a powerful puncher you could knock him out before he started smoking.

Comment

Working...
                    X