No announcement yet.

{VIDEO} Badass Mr Capone-e Running Drugs/Gang-banging in ROSARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {VIDEO} Badass Mr Capone-e Running Drugs/Gang-banging in ROSARITO

I assume this was before he was famous and making big time paper because he wouldnt be doing this kinda **** do obviously while he is so famous.... Truellay a bad ass vato....

my respect level for this hombre just went up ten fold, knowing that he really came from the streets and lived that badass lifestyle which he raps about, hes not fake like alot of the rappers these days.... VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!

Comment

how is a video of a fake mexican acting gangsta = running drugs and gang banging?? mr.capone-e will get butt rape in california prison for being a fake mexican if he ever gets locked up... the mexican mafia wont tolerate this.

Comment

Glad he collaborated with Khan, Capone E is such a badass he makes Amir Khan look like a former inmate when they are together.

real vato shit

Comment

Damn....that Messican is straight up gansta man...thanks for the vid......

Capone-E is as real as it gets.....

Comment

dont **** with capone-e

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
              I assume this was before he was famous and making big time paper because he wouldnt be doing this kinda **** do obviously while he is so famous.... Truellay a bad ass vato....
              It shows you still need a lot to learn about this bad ass hombre. This is current shit, he don't give a fuck he's gangsta. He still be rolling with his compas getting mad respect from the meanest cities in northern Mexico. He stacks paper to the ceiling with his legendary rapping skills but you can't take the gangsta out of him that's why he's still bangin and slangin.

Truellay a bad ass vato....

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                how is a video of a fake mexican acting gangsta = running drugs and gang banging?? mr.capone-e will get butt rape in california prison for being a fake mexican if he ever gets locked up... the mexican mafia wont tolerate this.
                Mexican Mafia? Bro come on man stop saying stuid ****,...who do you think that was rollig with him,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
                  It shows you still need a lot to learn about this bad ass hombre. This is current shit, he don't give a fuck he's gangsta. He still be rolling with his compas getting mad respect from the meanest cities in northern Mexico. He stacks paper to the ceiling with his legendary rapping skills but you can't take the gangsta out of him that's why he's still bangin and slangin.

Truellay a bad ass vato....

my work colleagues think im a weirdo laughing out loud every 5 minutes

Comment

seems as if he's yelling "look at me i'm gangsta" .... that's fake *****. capone-e sounds and looks that of a ****en ghey.

Comment

Working...
                    X