No announcement yet.

cutting weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting weight

if you guys have to lose those few extra pounds to make weight, do you ever take a fat burner supplement such as Synedrex to help get there quicker?

Be careful with that subject
    Many people died cutting weight wrong way or to excessive

Comment

Nah man i do all natural all the time. Not even protein powder. Its just not good or natural for the body in any way

Comment

You can do it natural, chemical or whatever, just make sure you hear the Full Story about weight cutting first

Pro fighters use diuretics, IVs, hormones under supervision of at least someone who knows a bit about
        Then you have mma mags writing articles about how the stars use hot tubes and Sauna and other BS

Comment

Always better to cut early than later. You want to cut gradually and healthy with plenty of time to get accustomed to that new weight. A lot of guys pack on pounds in between fights. Bad idea. You should always be within 5 pounds of your fight weight.

Comment

I used one in the past, which ironically became banned after someone died. I no longer use any and just do it natural.

I usually would start dropping weeks before the necessary date to avoid starving myself on the week of.

Comment

the supplement facts here don't seem like Synedrex would be dangerous to take https://www.samedaysupplements.com/s...n-45-caps.html

maybe i'll do a little more personal research

Comment

I use whey protein at times, but thats it.

Comment

I tried the original version of the product which was great not sure of the new stuff.

Currently taking Hydroxyelite. Pretty close to the original oxy elite pro.

https://www.samedaysupplements.com/h...s-90-caps.html
                  Last edited by TheDonMaster; 05-14-2019, 04:15 PM.

Comment

One of the local heavyweights came into the gym the other day training last minute for a fight he has coming up. He just had a fight last month. In the short amount of time from then to now, he's gained 27 pounds. Good thing he's a heavyweight, otherwise, he'd be ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X