Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Smiles: I Can Beat Joseph Parker in My Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    This guy is a clown, he beats an HW on one leg now he thinks he is a beast. Before the fight he was acting like an animal screaming down the microphone, and when Haye took it to the next level of trash talking he tried to play the good image/family thing. Both him and Haye are just after another payday which they are going to get by the way, they were never going to fight anyone else but each other.
    Agreed, cringy watching Bellew act like he’d been wronged by Haye in the build up after his antics to even entice Haye to fight him in first place.

Comment

No Bellend. You have beaten a bunch of nobodies and then beat a shot and injured David Haye. You are typical annoying scouse motormouth that most people hate and would LOVE to see get knocked out again. Simple.

Comment

In all honesty I would pick Bellew as a close favorite against Parker.

Bellew is by no means a top HW, but Parker is horrible TBH.

Comment

I'd actually give him a very good shot. That's how little I think of Parker.

Comment

The damage Tyson Fury did to boxing is beyond belief to hear Bellew talking about one of the current heavyweight title holders like this and NOT sounding too silly is beyond belief..

I think to sort this mess out AJ. needs to sit or fall on top of this pair of losers.

Comment

Agreed bellew
              Was sucking him in the ring after it hayes leg was done in training before the first fight but couldnt withdraw after fury fiasco and the moneys involved fans just getting played by clowns like mayweather mcgregor these fools only triple G seems to honour the glory and the belts

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I was happy for him to beat Makabu and then Haye because in both fights I expected him to take a beating and like to see an underdog pull it off. But now he's become so delusional I'm kind of hoping for Haye to beat him, and I don't even like Haye. Maybe someone should force Bellew to sit down and watch his fights with Cleverley and Stevenson over and over again until reality enters his brain.
                my thoughts exactly

Comment

Working...
                X