Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgia cop caught on camera telling motorist "We only kill blacks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The relationship between American's and their police force is truly sad and pathetic.

Our police are fantastic and viewed as heroes by 90% of the population.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      Black males make up something like 25% of all fatalities related to police yet only make up roughly 7% of the population. Sad on the surface, but given crime rates, it should'nt be suprising. I mean if we want to talk percentages. A cop is more likely to be killed by a black male than a black male is to be killed by a cop.
      Seems high.

But it also has a lot to do with certain race reactions to police.

From my experience Hispanics and asians are less belligerent towards cops than blacks and whites.

Even hispanic and asian murderers and gang members.

Another thing with black males is they look young. They age better and dress younger.

Cops are more on guard with youths. Problem is some 40 yr old black males look and dress young.

I know ppl want to make it a racism thing but I've read they did studies that even black cops and non white cops are more likely to shoot black suspects than other races.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        The relationship between American's and their police force is truly sad and pathetic.

Our police are fantastic and viewed as heroes by 90% of the population.
        Nah

Americans just whine more about their cops

Shiet

If they go to other countries and see how other police work, they'd feel stupid for complaining.

Another factor with American police is differing training levels of cops.

There's no national police force with standardized training.

Every town, city, county, state has its own cops and sheriffs. Differing levels of training.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Or maybe you forgot that you're black. Co signing with Hectari and all. Police are paid to protect and serve and uphold the law. Not reveal their subliminal disdain on race relations to civilians.

Not surprising though. Police officers are not required to be smart.
          damn he just straight up called Rip Chudd a uncle tom, u gonna take that????

Comment

I have it on good authority that he had his fingers crossed while saying this

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              damn he just straight up called Rip Chudd a uncle tom, u gonna take that????
              I couldn't care less what he called me

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Seems high.

But it also has a lot to do with certain race reactions to police.

From my experience Hispanics and asians are less belligerent towards cops than blacks and whites.

Even hispanic and asian murderers and gang members.

Another thing with black males is they look young. They age better and dress younger.

Cops are more on guard with youths. Problem is some 40 yr old black males look and dress young.

I know ppl want to make it a racism thing but I've read they did studies that even black cops and non white cops are more likely to shoot black suspects than other races.
                How can that not be racist if black and non white police officers are more prone to shoot someone because that person is black? It appears to me that the common thread is the color of their skin.
                For example if white officers were to shoot primarily red headed white guys that dress younger than their age wouldn't you say that there is a bias at play.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  How can that not be racist if black and non white police officers are more prone to shoot someone because that person is black? It appears to me that the common thread is the color of their skin.
                  For example if white officers were to shoot primarily red headed white guys that dress younger than their age wouldn't you say that there is a bias at play.
                  Are black cops who shoot blacks more also racist?

Shows you other factors are at play too.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Are black cops who shoot blacks more also racist?

Shows you other factors are at play too.
                    I'm not saying other factors aren't in play. I'm pointing out the most obvious one is skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Or maybe you forgot that you're black. Co signing with Hectari and all. Police are paid to protect and serve and uphold the law. Not reveal their subliminal disdain on race relations to civilians.

Not surprising though. Police officers are not required to be smart.
                      GFTO! Chudd is Black?

Comment

Working...
                      X