• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
    something happened early in 2010.
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

I don't think his career will end badly. He'll probably lose a few more times but he should have a successful career.

Not a lot of people wanna admit it but him and a few others are basically using the Mayweather model to success. The problem is Mayweather paid his dues and had to play second fiddle to Oscar, Joy Jones, and others before it was his time to shine. Lomachenko want to skip all the dues payment and head straight to diva status.

Comment

I think he will beat quite a few elite fighters and lose to some as well.

Comment

we need Derranged avatar in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
            the arrogance levels are astronomical for a guy who lost to ****ing salido. the clowning has surpassed roy jones jr levels of arrogance and will get him stretched out no ****. just KO the guy and keep it moving. 1
            Yeah..... too bad Salido won't step in the ring with him again. Don't worry, I don't think Loma will reject you as a fan when he turns out to be one of the best boxers ever.

Comment

10 fights and already 7 world title defenses are pretty bad ass no matter how it ends. That is already very impressive.

A lot of guys career's end badly but in time we remember the good fights and championships more.

Comment

His career won't end badly -- it will just end much sooner than people think. Dude is 29.

He spent his life in the amateurs.

Comment

Lomo seems to have all the tools, but I can see him meeting up with an alacran and getting f up'd!

Comment

I def did not like Lomas arrogance that seems to be growing, but you act as if Losing to Salido makes Loma look bad. Salido is a tough bastard. All those losses really don't mean crap cause anyone who has to fight Salido is never gonna have a good time. probably one of, if not the toughest guy in boxing. I think Teddy said it best about Loma as good as he is wasnt ready to be put in against a guy like Salido in only his 2nd fight. veteran fighter, pressure, veteran tactics, rough and crude guy. But yea Lma showing that arrogant crap made me wanna see Marriaga catch him with a bomb

Comment

Thats the business. You either win or things end badly. And the best guys tend to lean towards winning til things start going badly a lot.

I mean go look at the top ten 15 years ago.
                      Bernard Hopkins - got knocked out the f#cking ring by a construction worker
                      Roy Jones Jr. - still fighting at 40 something which is a bad end in itself
                      Marco Antonio Barrera - loss to Khan
                      Vernon Forrest - killed outside the ring at 38 while still active
                      Oscar De La Hoya - stopped by Manny
                      Kostya Tszyu - stopped by Hatton
                      Erik Morales - lost 3 of his last 4 fights including being KO'd by Garcia
                      Floyd Mayweather Jr. - still active
                      Lennox Lewis - retired when he saw the writing on the wall
                      Shane Mosley - maybe still fighting, but 5-6-1 in his last 12 fights

Comment

Working...
                      X