Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: He Was Fading, I Was Coming On, Pushed Me Out of Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'll never let a white boy beat me"

Comment

Sorry Hop, you got punched right out of the ring man.

Comment

*****ing and moaning about being pushed out showed his age.50+ can't hang with 20s in their physical prime even though Smith is a journeyman.Along the lines of Tyson vs Mc who again?

Comment

Never liked Hopkins and his pettiness in the interview amplified it.

Comment

God damn Hopkins should of just left it with the kovalev fight. Kovalev fight was a decent sendoff and at least had a passing of the touch moment.

Comment

This stuff is a bit pathetic.

Comment

Big fan of Hopkins, but lets call bull**** what it is - there was no pushing, he got punched out of the ring!

Comment

Nah Bhop you did get sent out the ring but wasn't by a push those where clean punches . Time to enjoy that retirement with that tough as s head of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                    Big fan of Hopkins, but lets call bull**** what it is - there was no pushing, he got punched out of the ring!
                    Yep.

The overhead camera clearly showed Bhop's head being caught with three beautiful clean 'pushes' and Bhop falling backwards through the rope.

He got caught in the corner and KO'd. If he'd not fallen through the ropes he was done anyway.

Comment

I think his pride is hurt more than anything. Hopkins never got stopped and that was something he took major pride in.

Still he needs to just needs to come to grips that he lost and his career is finally over.

He's one of the top Middleweights of all time and the best Middleweight of his generation.
                      Move onto becoming a commentator, trainer, and being more involved with Golden Boy now as a promoter.

Comment

Working...
                      X