No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux signing with roc nation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
    What the hell are they thinking? Ward and Rigondeux lol how about signing some talented prospects and building them instead??
    I think they got the money to get a lil ambitious & are doing so. They got prospects to. I know of Dusty Harrison & Luis Arias. There are others.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      Whatever Haymon is ultimately trying to achieve with PBC is extremely ambitious and most likely won't fully succeed long term...However, whatever he is doing ****s all over Roc Nation's business plan for boxing. What the hell are they thinking? Ward and Rigondeux lol how about signing some talented prospects and building them instead??
      What do you mean? When Ward and Rigondeaux are washed up long time reigning champions the prospects will be in position to knock them off and become bigger.

Comment

I'd love to see him on the Cotto-Canelo undercard. Even if it has to be against a Koasicha-level opponent due to it being such short notice.

Comment

well he was signing with them before and that went nowhere, courtesy of caribe "promotions" now that his value is very close to zero, roc nation might get him for a couple of beers and a cuban sandwich

Comment

Working...
          X