• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the sparring partners have leg injuries

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      Do the sparring partners have leg injuries
      No, but they probably fake leg injuries once they get the left hook to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        What about your MANDATORY Golovkin DOE?
        MANDATORY sounds kind of ridiculous when you're talking about a champion (GGG) who is heading into a unification bout with another champion (Lemieux) but is still a mandatory to another champion (Cotto). Can you name the last "Champion" who was also a "Mandatory"? DOE?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFO View Post
          MANDATORY sounds kind of ridiculous when you're talking about a champion (GGG) who is heading into a unification bout with another champion (Lemieux) but is still a mandatory to another champion (Cotto). Can you name the last "Champion" who was also a "Mandatory"? DOE?
          This is the most idiotic post I have ever read on this forum lol. Welcome to my Ignore List son.

Comment

I hate these threads.. Who cares how good they look in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              This is the most idiotic post I have ever read on this forum lol. Welcome to my Ignore List son.
              I'll take that as a no. You can't name another champion who has ever been mandatory to another champion. Thanks son!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                I heard Bumlovkin if fighting another bum... on ppv! lol
                Strange thing is; Lemiuex would bloody and batter Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
                  No, but they probably fake leg injuries once they get the left hook to the body.
                  got em

in reality they do what Oscar de la hoeya did against Hopkins once he caught a nasty hook to the gut. puss out

Comment

Originally posted by KTFO View Post
                    I'll take that as a no. You can't name another champion who has ever been mandatory to another champion. Thanks son!
                    That's because he only follows one fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      the guys that are always "busting/beating up sparring partners" almost always lose.
                      Either that, or they perform uneventful ala Mayweather when he was knocking people out preparing for Maidana and Pacquiao. (Just making a point, not starting the whole Mayweather argument)

Comment

Working...
                      X