No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Likes Canelo's Chances Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
    I'm starting to get sick of Schaefer's "Mayweather Canelo" crap. here's an idea for Golden Boy, why doesn't Canelo fight his 1st legit 154 fighter?

I understand Schaefer wants to make the most money off the kid but it looks like trying hard to protect their investment. they are treating Canelo a hype job.

if he loses to Mayweather it's no big deal, it's Mayweather but if he were to lose to Austin Trout or any other top 10 junior middleweight the gravy train would be seriously derailed.

I'm not a Canelo hater but Golden Boy is doing a terrible job moving him. at least Chavez jr fought people at 160. Golden Boy has had Canelo clean out the retirement home fighters and most of the journeymen at 140 and 147.

it's time GBP cuts the pampers and let this kid fight
    Bro you keep posting like this & you're bound to be a legend up in here!!

Comment

The Racket Squad: From Insult To Injury

Golden Boy insults us then expects fans to lay down 70 PPV bucks as a reward.
      And they will.

Mayweather dismantles Saul.

Austin Beats Saul.

Saul is the biggest hype job in the name of National pride and suggested power this sport has seen since Primo Carnera.

Comment

Young, strong and hits hard? Damn, if only we had known Floyd's weakness before.

Dumbest analysis ever.

Comment

Arum's right. Schaefer doesn't know **** about boxing.

He's a great businessman though.

Comment

But not against Trout lol Waste........ Does not deserve Mayweather!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Young, strong and hits hard? Damn, if only we had known Floyd's weakness before.

Dumbest analysis ever.
              That is Our Hero's Automatic Disquallification, for the Cinnamon Man....
              He should take a Pass on May 5th, and get FRAUD off his Coat Tails!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
                But not against Trout lol Waste........ Does not deserve Mayweather!!!!!
                But Ortiz deserved the fight? Really...

Comment

I've never seen a group of fans that get sooo butt hurt over people's opinions of their idol Floyd Mayweather. You'd think people were talking smack about their mother the way these guys reply. Defenses of every opponent he's beaten with alphabet titles and all this crap. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    But Ortiz deserved the fight? Really...
                    Agree with you...... Ortiz did not deserve it but he had just beat Berto who Mayweather wanted to fight. Canelo just beat Lopez (a Light welterweight...)

Comment

Canelo gonna murder maywetaher

Canelo is going to give Mayweatehr the ebating of his life i feel sad already

Comment

Working...
                      X