No announcement yet.

Could YOU Pass a US Citizenship test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    if your a legal resident then you should allready have a green card.

now with an offer of permenet employment you should also be offerred a green card though Most categories require an employer to get a labor certification and then file a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, for you.

the problem is that most farmers/cleaning companys/landscapers arnt doing that, they dont want to pay you minimun wage, or deal with any of the other hassles.

but really it should be that easy to get a green card, if the employers wanted it to be.

here you can read up on it yourself instead of just making assumptions from what youve "herd"

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...00082ca60aRCRD
    I read it but how are you gonna get permanent employment with absolutely no documentation?

The US doesnt want illegals having access to citizenship

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I read it but how are you gonna get permanent employment with absolutely no documentation?

The US doesnt want illegals having access to citizenship
      you dont need documentation...the guy that hires you to pick strawberries is the one that should be taking care of that.

these are all lies, it really is quite easy to become a citizen.

it takes some time but thats about it.

The US doesnt want illegals having access to citizenship???? did you read aanything ive said? green card first for 5 years then citizenship.

of course they dont want illegals to have acess to citizen ship, they want them to have access to green cards so they arnt illegals anymore, they're just aliens!!!! then after 5 years as aliens they can apply for citizenship, or after 3 years if married to some one who has been a citizen fro more then 3 years.

you hear ohhh it takes thouasnds of $'s to become a citizen, ohhh america makes it impossible to become a citizen, ohh america wants the illegal immigrants...they dont want citizens.

its all bull ****.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 11-29-2011, 02:13 AM.

Comment

the test is to find out if you understand, read and write english. then 3 simple questions after. its easy, got my citizenship back in 08. dont take it lightly tho.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          the test is to find out if you understand, read and write english. then 3 simple questions after. its easy, got my citizenship back in 08. dont take it lightly tho.
          did you have a green card for 5 years before hand? how did you get your green card? family?

Comment

you dont need documentation...the guy that hires you to pick strawberries is the one that should be taking care of that.

If it was easy, there would be no illegals

To get a greencard thru employment you have to first be eligable:
            Many people become permanent residents through a job or offer of employment. Some categories require a certification from the U.S. Department of Labor to show that there are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available in the geographic area where the immigrant is to be employed and that no American workers are displaced by foreign workers. In other cases, highly skilled workers, those with extraordinary ability in certain professions, and investors/entrepreneurs are given priority to immigrate through several immigrant categories. In all cases, the process involves several steps.

Comment

The US doesnt want illegals having access to citizenship???? did you read aanything ive said? green card first for 5 years then citizenship.

of course they dont want illegals to have acess to citizen ship, they want them to have access to green cards so they arnt illegals anymore, they're just aliens!!!! then after 5 years as aliens they can apply for citizenship, or after 3 years if married to some one who has been a citizen fro more then 3 years.

you hear ohhh it takes thouasnds of $'s to become a citizen, ohhh america makes it impossible to become a citizen, ohh america wants the illegal immigrants...they dont want citizens.

its all bull ****.
              You are really simlifying things

Read all the requirements it takes just for the job thing

Comment

did you have a green card for 5 years before hand? how did you get your green card? family?
                of course. i came to US '98 then applied for citizenship 10 years later right before my greencard expired.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  You are really simlifying things

Read all the requirements it takes just for the job thing
                  sooo essentially, coperations should be giving the jobs to americans before aliens.

thats true as true could be.

if the aliens are relaly needed they should have no problem getting agreen card and becoming citizens.

thus obiviously they arnt needed.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    of course. i came to US '98 then applied for citizenship 10 years later right before my greencard expired.
                    did you come here through a job or family? or something else?

Comment

did you come here through a job or family? or something else?
                      with fam. to stay here for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X