Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a good fight, wouldn't mind the run back at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I agree but I think that had something to do with Broner draining him down to 144.
      I think at 147 VARGAS would clearly win...
      Vargas spent most of his career at 140

Comment

• Entertaining scrap, I had Vargas edging it 7-5, although a draw or 7-5 Broner isn't something I'd debate passionately against. AB has a great chin and very solid defensively but he doesn't like to let the hands go. Vargas seemed gassed in the 2nd half of the fight. Vargas was too respectful after the fight and Broner was typical schtick.

Comment

• Personally had Vargas winning 115-113

Gave Vargas the first 5, 8, 11

That body attack was the defining factor for me, too much inactivity from Broner early. That 8th was close but Vargas took it, I had Vargas the winner but a draw is fair. Close fight and props to Broner for turning it around and a valiant effort.

Still a punk for the post fight interview, but can't take the Mexicans comment too seriously, he went at Ellerbee and May but ain't suicidal to go at Haymon.

Comment

• Broner got more fughin story’s than Walt fughin Disney
            I think that little biatch 69 or whatever the fugh his name is would beat him
            Lmfao

Comment

• I had it 7-5 Vargas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                We always agree when Canelo isn't involved lol Just ****ing with you fam. Great post
                Lol, I won't dispute that..

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                  Vargas spent most of his career at 140
                  Yes but he clearly outgrew that division. He's a tall fighter so I'm sure he struggled getting down to 144.
                  Regardless it was a great close fight and I also had it a draw.
                  I gotta say I was impressed with Broner in the mid rounds.
                  If he fought that way every fight, every round then he could of been something special....
                  But his lack of focus and dedication is why he's an underachiever.
                  He's got nobody to blame but himself...

Comment

• That was a great fight!! Broner still needs to throw more punches this was a good step in the right direction. Vargas gassed himself out early his gameplan was too clearly outwork Broner which he did early on but he faded late. I have the edge to Broner he messed Jessie Vargas face up real bad. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch and Broner still hasn't won a step up fight and neither has Vargas lol

Comment

• The funniest moment:

Jessie Vargas: I admit we went at it for twelve rounds...

AB: We didn't go at it!!! Going at it is g@y!!!! We didn't go at it!!!

That dude has no sense at all!!! Lol hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X