Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Kell Brook: I'm Chasing You, Remember That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Kell Brook: I'm Chasing You, Remember That!

Amir Khan turned his attention to a fight with fellow Briton Kell Brook after beating Phil Lo Greco in 39 seconds on a devastating return to the ring at Liverpool's Echo Arena. It had been two years since Khan last fought, when he was brutally knocked out by Saul Canelo' Alvarez, but he made up for lost time by swiftly seeing off Canadian Lo Greco with a first-round knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am telling you now, Khan vs Brook, next summer Wembley infront of 90,000 people at 151

Khan will demolish Brook, Kell will underestimate Khan and pay the same price as Greco.

Comment

Does anyone outside the UK give a **** about this fight?

Comment

Lol Greco went 12 rounds with Kell Brock's opponent Porter, who he went 12 rounds with. Khannomaschenko stopped Gekko inside of 39 seconds about as long as some of gentleman last.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Does anyone outside the UK give a **** about this fight?
          The biggest fight at 147 or 154 right now.

Comment

A few years late but both guys are still solid fighters. Both in all honesty have been through the ringer. Brook fractured both eye sockets and Khan was knocked out cold by Canelo. But Khan had a solid showing today and Brook should be more comfortable at 150 and above. The fight will happen and I don't think either fighter is as washed up as a lot people make them out to be.

Comment

Huh? Wasnt it the other way around?Brook been chasing Khan ....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                I am telling you now, Khan vs Brook, next summer Wembley infront of 90,000 people at 151

Khan will demolish Brook, Kell will underestimate Khan and pay the same price as Greco.
                Lol Lo Greco got Khan's fans thinking he's tough as nails....

Comment

I'm chasing you. Then ran out of the ring. Joker. Nobodies buying your bs son

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Next summer?

gtfoh

Comment

Working...
                    X