This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by :::Mega::: View Post
    Your posts are so mawkishly sentimental and melodramatic that I just wanna barf when I read them.

You are the defenition of cheesy.

Your insults are trite and unoriginal but it's no surprise really considering you are a low life unintelligent **** fuck.
    looks like i made someones alt mad you can dish it and give it all out but when it comes to taking it you guys shrivel up like little girls and get all sad and sensitive

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      I rape little girls
      No surprise there, after all you are a Paki.

Comment

Your posts are so mawkishly sentimental and melodramatic that I just wanna barf when I read them.

Your insults are trite and unoriginal but it's no surprise really considering you are a low life unintelligent Paki fuck.
        aint that nice? i mean half the people on here if you called them stuff like n.igger , spic , cracker or whatever then everyone gets offended and bans happen but call a pakistani guy a paki and you get a fuckin reward for it no one gives two shits, its nice to see everyone on heres true colours because know i see through everyones bull shit facade and pretend because at the moment of anger anyone shows who they really are,

Comment

Your insults are trite and unoriginal but it's no surprise really considering you are a low life unintelligent Paki fuck.
          stfu u dumb mother****er.

let's say osama did the 9/11 thing.

3000 people died,many of them never had a proper funeral.

Now your U.S.A government you're so proud of "killed" bin laden and what do they do? They claim they buried him under the sea or some sh** lol and they gave him a proper Islamic burial.Punch in the face to it's own people if you ask me lol

your government is brain washing you dumb mother****ers and ur still sitting here talking about bin laden ..a man who died over 10 years ago on natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            aint that nice? i mean half the people on here if you called them stuff like n.igger , spic , cracker or whatever then everyone gets offended and bans happen but call a pakistani guy a paki and you get a fuckin reward for it no one gives two shits, its nice to see everyone on heres true colours because know i see through everyones bull shit facade and pretend because at the moment of anger anyone shows who they really are,
            whaaa whaaa whaaaa

Man up you cry-baby. You are a dsigrace.

Comment

whaaa whaaa whaaaa

Man up you cry-baby. You are a dsigrace.
              mate you need an alt to say all this stuff your saying so stfu like the good little bitch you are

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                stfu u dumb mother****er.

let's say osama did the 9/11 thing.

3000 people died,many of them never had a proper funeral.

Now your U.S.A government you're so proud of "killed" bin laden and what do they do? They claim they buried him under the sea or some sh** lol and they gave him a proper Islamic burial.Punch in the face to it's own people if you ask me lol

your government is brain washing you dumb mother****ers and ur still sitting here talking about bin laden ..a man who died over 10 years ago on natural causes.
                Yeah that was weak. If I was the president I'd have nuked em' or something. It would really be for the best if the whole middle east and Pakistan was wiped out. Nobody would miss em'.

Comment

Working...
                X