Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Want To End Career With a Big Bang, I'm Still in My Prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I Want To End Career With a Big Bang, I'm Still in My Prime

Four months after facing snakes and spiders in an Australian jungle, Amir Khan returns to the limelight in a more comfortable arena determined to end his boxing career on a high. Khan, a former world champion and an Olympic silver medallist at the 2004 Games, will be back in the ring for the first time since being beaten by Saul Canelo' Alvarez in May 2016 when he meets Canadian Phil Lo Greco in Liverpool on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan will hurt Lol Greco in the very first round. Khannomaschenko unleashes tomorrow, be scared.

Comment

I know you want to end your career on a Big Bang!

That Big Bang will be when you fight one of the top guys and they Big Bang you out cold on the canvas for the 10 count. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        I know you want to end your career on a Big Bang!

That Big Bang will be when you fight one of the top guys and they Big Bang you out cold on the canvas for the 5 minute count. Lol
        Fixed for you

Comment

There's more chance of me having a 7ft long dong, then Khan being in his prime. His prime years were spent fighting maidana and Alexander.

He's a warrior though, my biggest concern is what's left of his punch resistance after nelo ko

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Fixed for you

..........Lol, Exactly

Comment

His hand speed and skills may still be prime but his chin unfortunately has retired.

Comment

Give us the Breidis Prescott rematch!

Comment

I remember when Khan use to say he wanted to retire at age 30..

Comment

Khan your chin isn't in its prime doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X