Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    That’s why I don’t want to get into the ring and turn it into a hype job. I want to give the fans what they want.
    “I have been in touch with their camp
    since last December, after I fought [Carlos] Takam [on October 28]. And it’s something that we have been working on slowly, and we’ll get there for sure.”-AJ

SMDH. You are in denial.
    “Yes, he’s more than welcome,”

“With Wilder, I’m just not into the hype. If he wants to come over, get in the ring and all that stuff – I just prefer it if he had a fight in place to talk about. Because if not, it’s just hype.”

He literally said Wilder can get in the ring but shouldn't unless he really wants the fight you dope !

You are literally one of the dumbest posters on this site that cheerleads but then you are a Wilder fanboy club participant who like them apparently have a low IQ ..lol....definatley something wrong bc Wilders entire fanbase are definitely the stupidest fanbase in boxing history !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-16-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      apparently @ wilder nuthuggers..he doesn't want to land a right hand on chicken legs jaw..he's saving the fight for later
      Shook....he doesn't want to face the pressure. You cant hide this, it came out his own mouth. And I think its a 50/50 fight, either one of them could win it.

Comment

Why didn't Wilder let Miller in the ring when he confronted him? Wilder scared of Miller?

Comment

Wilder will only hype the fight and ask for 50/50 or no fight so Aj is all about business.. chant **** get banged

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Typical Wilder fans, crying about this. It was like Canelo getting clowned after calling GGG into the ring and not fighting him in his next fight. Wilder's demands are silly when he dont have the support to be making said demands. Wilder will probably not be next cuz he is out of his mind with what he wants. So why allow him into the ring? Nobody here in the US cares about him let alone in the UK. Dont worry kids AJ will KO him soon enough.
            lmaoooooooooooo oh man

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              Typical Wilder fans, crying about this. It was like Canelo getting clowned after calling GGG into the ring and not fighting him in his next fight. Wilder's demands are silly when he dont have the support to be making said demands. Wilder will probably not be next cuz he is out of his mind with what he wants. So why allow him into the ring? Nobody here in the US cares about him let alone in the UK. Dont worry kids AJ will KO him soon enough.
              Shook....LMAO....he don't want to lose....lol....He showed his true colors & the ones defending him are showing theirs....lol....I say its a 50/50 fight & either of them two could win so why so scared?

Comment

i'd make wilder sign a contract that say's he's gotta pay X amount if she shouts bombsquad. literally makes my stomach turn.

otherwise let him in the ring, and anything but starting a fight is on the table. hype this ****. casuals eat that **** up. this fight will be enormous don't be a f#g.

this is the biggest fight in boxing. an american HW is huge, huge business. joshua is already proven, huge business.

these two have exciting styles, vulnerability, and power. they don't clinch, they don't spoil. wilder couldn't box and spoil if he tried! the fight will almost surely deliver in a big way. the rematch may get you more money than the first fight! holyfield - tyson 2 did!
                Last edited by New England; 03-16-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

I never thought a boxer would be such a douche that I would start rooting for Deontay Wilder of all people against him.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    "Please wilder, please don't come in the ring and call me out. It's cool if you're ringside, just stay in your seat. Please"

Is this how all the people from the UK are?
                    No not at all we love a tear up (mostly) this is just aj continuing this stay humble rhetoric for sky and trying to be a media darling it's cringe the real aj would probably get in wilders face kissing his teeth screwfacing calling him a p*ssyhole fake badman telling him he's gonna ko him etc etc
                    Last edited by PsychoPat; 03-16-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      “Yes, he’s more than welcome,”

“With Wilder, I’m just not into the hype. If he wants to come over, get in the ring and all that stuff – I just prefer it if he had a fight in place to talk about. Because if not, it’s just hype.”

He literally said Wilder can get in the ring but shouldn't unless he really wants the fight you dope !

You are literally one of the dumbest posters on this site that cheerleads but then you are a Wilder fanboy club participant who like them apparently have a low IQ ..lol....definatley something wrong bc Wilders entire fanbase are definitely the stupidest fanbase in boxing history !
                      Your excuses are weaker than AJ's....LMMFAO....You sound shook just like AJ...LMMFAO!

You sound like a lil 8 year old talkin bout, your dumb, fanboy, cheerleader stupid....How about this, you a lil b*tch & I bet I could pull up your skirt like AJ just pulled up his own right now. LOL....You twinkies shouldn't be watching boxing. Go watch baseball.

Comment

Working...
                      X