Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Era of Heavyweight Boxing. Joshua vs Wilder & more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Era of Heavyweight Boxing. Joshua vs Wilder & more?

Who would you like to see Anthony Joshua fight next so many names; Deontay Wilder, Joseph Parker, TYSON FURY, Artur Beterbiev, Shannon the cannon Briggs?/

Originally posted by 10Stepsahead View Post
    Who would you like to see Anthony Joshua fight next so many names; Deontay Wilder, Joseph Parker, TYSON FURY, Artur Beterbiev, Shannon the cannon Briggs?/
    eh?

the 175lbs fighter?

Comment

Beterbiev?? Did you mean Usyk, because he's supposedly moving up.

Comment

Outside the contractual issue I think if Klitschko wants the rematch he for sure deserves a rematch. Personally I hope he retires cuz this would be a extremely solid effort to end your career on.

So what I'm hoping for is more of a keep busy fight for Joshua next time out. This is one of those few times I'll actually say a guy deserves some random mandatory fight or voluntary or whatever. I'm rooting on Wilder vs Parker later this year & maybe we can have one champ by the end of the year or early next year. And then around that point hopefully Fury will have his sh^t together & whoever is The Champion can fight Fury at that point.

Probably too much to hope for, but that's what I'd like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          eh?

the 175lbs fighter?
          Whoops just heard a lot of hype about him thought he was a heavyweight.

Comment

Outside the contractual issue I think if Klitschko wants the rematch he for sure deserves a rematch. Personally I hope he retires cuz this would be a extremely solid effort to end your career on.

So what I'm hoping for is more of a keep busy fight for Joshua next time out. This is one of those few times I'll actually say a guy deserves some random mandatory fight or voluntary or whatever. I'm rooting on Wilder vs Parker later this year & maybe we can have one champ by the end of the year or early next year. And then around that point hopefully Fury will have his sh^t together & whoever is The Champion can fight Fury at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I heard that mentioned too not very familiar with him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I think it can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Wlad would only decline in the rematch while AJ would be better. It would be a dream if all the belts could be unified though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    How do you think Usyk does at HW?

I think he's talented but wonder if he's just a bit undersized for todays HW scene. 15-20 years ago he would have been a good sized HW probably but now it's different.

Comment

Working...
                    X