Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more known, Eddie Hearn or Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    he seriously isnt, most casuals know him as some random guy who wants to fight AJ...but no one knows his name and I doubt most would even reocgnise him
    We can't keep on letting Casual Sheeple run the world mate! But yes, I get what you are saying....

All Deontay Wilder needs to do is set up base camp in the UK for 2 fights, he is being badly advised! On the promotional side of his career....

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      We can't keep on letting Casual Sheeple run the world mate! But yes, I get what you are saying....

All Deontay Wilder needs to do is set up base camp in the UK for 2 fights, he is being badly advised! On the promotional side of his career....
      Casual sheeple are you name them are the people who will buy AJ/Fury/Haye/Bellew over Wilder if this continues, so that's all I'm talking about.

I for one would love to see AJ dismantle Wilder at any time.

And yep, Wilder had the perfect opportunity to set up his fight with AJ in the first half of 2018 by fighting Whyte in the UK, this year and I believe it was an AJ undercard or at the very least, very close in on the date, I cant remember.

Wilder, his team, Haymon, I dunno who, pulled out of a great opportunity. Now Fury, Haye, Bellew, heck even pulev or Povetkin are higher up on the pecking order.

Comment

Working...
      X