No announcement yet.

Comparing Canelo to Ward is the dumbest thing I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    So you think Ward vs Kov 1 couldve went either way but Canelo vs GGG couldnt have? A draw was fair.
    Canelo lost outright and there's no way in hell it could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Canelo has a lot of strengths but his two toughest fights have showed average ring IQ and poor adaption. Ward is a guy who got off the floor to rally against a killer and take enough rounds to win. Canelo watches fights get away from him and doesn't listen to his corner. Granted, I like Canelo. But, he's definitely not on AW's level.
      I've never seen a definitive game plan from Canelo. His fights are predictable because you get the same pace and level of urgency. That's why I thought Golovkin would win because he has a bit more variety in his fight plan. And yet he still seemed a little unsure against Canelo who was doing the same thing he did in every other fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Canelo has a lot of strengths but his two toughest fights have showed average ring IQ and poor adaption. Ward is a guy who got off the floor to rally against a killer and take enough rounds to win. Canelo watches fights get away from him and doesn't listen to his corner. Granted, I like Canelo. But, he's definitely not on AW's level.
        This...............

Comment

Never heard anyone here make that comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Never heard anyone here make that comparison.
            Canelo was gonna stop GGG like Ward did Kov? Eastern Euros got found out in 2017? CaneLLLo just took his third L.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              So you think Ward vs Kov 1 couldve went either way but Canelo vs GGG couldnt have? A draw was fair.
              Exactly both fights were close af

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Exactly both fights were close af
                7-5 GGG is the best you can do giving Gaynelo the benefit of the doubt...

Comment

What a horrible ****post. When Kovalev and Ward fight to a hotly contested fight, it's a masterclass of boxing, even though Kovalev never threw anything more than a 1-2 and Ward was too afraid to use his right hand.

But when Golovkin and Canelo put on a great, much more entertaining show, they're both overrated bums.

Get this garbage out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    7-5 GGG is the best you can do giving Gaynelo the benefit of the doubt...
                    I can even give Canelo 7-5 in his favor

Comment

Working...
                    X