Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider abraham, froch, kessler hof's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Froch will get in the hof on resume alone
    Dude beat everybody not named ward
    What more do you want from a fighter?

Abraham was a very dominate champion for years so that's why he could get in

Kessler
    No
    Froch but not Kessler makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Abraham fought trash competition in the mw division till he moved up and basically everyone had his way with him. Froch was not even fighter that established himself as a top dog and held only a belt and got destroyed by ward ti
      Oh my haha

Second time running you make the official YDKSAB list

Keep it up
      You will be king

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Froch but not Kessler makes no sense.
        I don't like the Danish haha

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Abraham possibly for what he did at mw

Froch ehh idk about that..

Kessler hell nah
          Kessler's resume is so much stronger than Abrahams. Smh at new fans of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
            Get a load of this guy. OP is a true casual... Froch has a great resume.

Kessler & Froch yes, not Abraham, he should've stayed at middleweight.
            The circumstances are not in his favor. He fought and beat jean pascal great win. He fought and beat a shopworn kessler. Great win. He fought an undersized one dimensional abraham Which everybody beat, and then robbed dirrel. he beat bute a b level fighter at best and groves whose win becomes worse and worse.

Its like beating shawn porter kell brook and paulie malinaggi those were good names but comes up short against thurman and robb lamont peterson and beat a maidana or guerrero in the later years. Good win and resume but not doing enough to seal himself in the hof spot.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Kessler's resume is so much stronger than Abrahams. Smh at new fans of the sport.
              Miranda fights are classic, 10 successful defenses and he pretty much made jermaine Taylor a walking vegetable ain't no one new here.. Kessler has lost almost all his big fights..

Comment

The circumstances are not in his favor. He fought and beat jean pascal great win. He fought and beat a shopworn kessler. Great win. He fought an undersized one dimensional abraham Which everybody beat, and then robbed dirrel. he beat bute a b level fighter at best and groves whose win becomes worse and worse.

Its like beating shawn porter kell brook and paulie malinaggi those were good names but comes up short against thurman and robb lamont peterson and beat a maidana or guerrero in the later years. Good win and resume but not doing enough to seal himself in the hof spot.
                Ohhh shlt
                You going full ****** today
                Haha

Comment

No you dumdum. One mentioned in other thread that froch is going to be a hof in 3 years so i thought about it and started this thread.

So if you could wipe that cum off your face it would be great for you to leave this thread because you are a waste of life that eats food feom the trash.
                  ducking boy.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    Ohhh shlt
                    You going full ****** today
                    Haha
                    So insulting me is the only thing you could reply instead of kindly replying and giving me a heads up that could possibly change my mind about the career of these fighters. Yeah sure.

Comment

So insulting me is the only thing you could reply instead of kindly replying and giving me a heads up that could possibly change my mind about the career of these fighters. Yeah sure.
                      Hardly an insult but Welcome to boxingscene you big girl

And a wise man once said don't argue with fools
                      As people watching can't tell who is who

Comment

Working...
                      X