Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How About a CLEAR Definition of HATING on a Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your posts are similar to isaac clarke, you are a hater....

Comment

Constructive criticism?? N!gg@ this aint no essay grading, it's NSB. Its just plain hating. When the boxer wins and the people here start downplaying every opponent and coming up with ridiculous matchmaking you know its all hating. Hating a$$ hoe a$$ byetches.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        We throw the word around a lot. What's your opinion on hating on a fighter as opposed to constructively criticizing a fighter?
        There isn't as much hating as guys like bigdramashow, freedom, and jubei, among others, pretend there is. They equate hate to any criticism of guys they like whenever they don't have the facts to refute said criticisms.

Obviously childish names and ignorant theories like"ducking the rematch", " won't show up and fake an injury ", "the deal was a duck move", and garbage like that is hate.

Comment

When you get posters engaging in unreasonable hype or uncalled for defamation, sometimes it takes the opposite extreme to get the message across that they are getting carried away.

Sometimes something that might seem like hating is just funny.

When I criticize a fighter, I use nothing but facts.

Even when I may have an unpopular opinion I use links to support what I am saying.

And, I am never so full of myself that I can't admit I got something wrong or that another view contrary to my own may have merit.

As to my using Lil g and the pic in my profile?

I know real boxing fans will see the joke while still liking the fighter.

I also know his worst fanboys don't care for it much and that why I use them.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            When you get posters engaging in unreasonable hype or uncalled for defamation, sometimes it takes the opposite extreme to get the message across that they are getting carried away.

Sometimes something that might seem like hating is just funny.

When I criticize a fighter, I use nothing but facts.

Even when I may have an unpopular opinion I use links to support what I am saying.

And, I am never so full of myself that I can't admit I got something wrong or that another view contrary to my own may have merit.

As to my using Lil g and the pic in my profile?

I know real boxing fans will see the joke while still liking the fighter.

I also know his worst fanboys don't care for it much and that why I use them.
            Oh I understand. Haha. I like GGG and he's stepped up his opposition with Jacobs and hopefully with Saunders and Canelo. As you say the accusations and comments get so blown up that after a while all you can do is laugh at them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              If your posts are similar to isaac clarke, you are a hater....
              Haha. He does tend to drive in the same messages over and over and over and over. He's not the only one, though.

Comment

If a fighter ain't being hated on that means they havnt made it yet.

Comment

there should be a hatemeter. the word "hate" always seemed kinda strong to me. disliking someone can't be hate imo.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    We throw the word around a lot. What's your opinion on hating on a fighter as opposed to constructively criticizing a fighter?
                    When you make 20 negative threads a month about just one fighter you've crossed the line from constructive criticism into flat out hating.

One of the best ways to spot out a hater is when they start every sentence off like this when talking about the fighter

I like Kovalev but.....

If you see a person start a sentence off like this but never seems to praise the fighter, they're a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      If a fighter ain't being hated on that means they havnt made it yet.
                      Yes, this is what I think. If you're getting hate, you've shaken the ground. If fans say nothing or they all say you're okay, then you haven't made an impact yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X