Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch would knock Golovkin out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch would toy with Golovkin, like a cat who toys with a mouse.

Comment

Think you've proved that YDSAB

Here are your other 'gems':
      Let's be honest, David Lemiuex would put Jacobs in hospital with his brother Stevens
      Why are Americans making out Golovkin vs Jacobs is competetive?

Now run back to your troll lair.

Comment

Froch beats him. Golovkin is not good enough or tough enough to make up the disparity in size. He has the power to hurt him but not take him out and Froch would certainly have some sticky spells in the fight but he would come through either by decision or late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          in front of 80,000 at Wembley
          I'm loving the P.R. hat bro, especially since Baez plays for the Chitown Cubs. I want one now

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            First kessler fight was close and kessler was a prime HOF

He beat pascal clearly and dirrell in a competetive fight.
            I'm a big Froch fan but he had a competitive fight with pascal and should have lost to dirrell

Comment

I think Degale beats him, Jack beats him, Groves beats him

I think last night we realized that Triple G is a B level fighter...

Jacobs is not a elite boxer, he's a good boxer, and GGG is on the same level as him

We found out what level GGG is on last night

Comment

I agree, a prime Froch would've ****ed Golovkin up last night.

Comment

Golovkin stands no chance against Carl Froch, who would have enough power to make GGG afraid after the first.

Comment

After last night i say its safe to say that GGG is on the decline , next year will probably be his last at the top of the boxing world , he will beat Canelo and once he moves up its over , he won't be able to beat the big boyz at 168 , dont see it happening at his current age , to be honest i think ppl here are way to harsh on jacobs calling him B level and stuff but as a BIG GGG fan there is no doubt that after last night you cannot with a straight face call him an ATG MW (Which many said he is) , the first fight in which he had anything coming back he struggled and thats says a lot about the comp he was facing , which was ok->good but not excellent (Jacobs is excellent but not great).
                    Canelo will be his big money fight and then i think he takes a shot at 168 and then into the sunset.

Comment

Working...
                    X