• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My black ass is in there

Comment

Gus's fried chicken is the ****

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Churches and Popeyes are garbage all fried chicken is sorry, the only real good thing is the crust and batter on them, those commercial fried chicken is tough like leather and rubbery.

I only went to one KFC where the chicken was so good and not like rubber.

The best fried chicken I ever had was at a mom and pops local place here tender white chicken great fried and the meat was juicy.

The reason why churches, popeyes, KFC chicken is so tough is because they are franchises and everything is about speed, so they throw FROZEN chicken in the fryer, this is why the chicken is so tough they use old chicken for cheap and throw it when its not fully defrosted or thawed while there is still ice in th emiddle of the meat, anyone who has ever fried chicken knows to never cook it from frozen in the fryer it wont taste good and becomes tough.
        This guy oozes estrogen fueled f@ggotry.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

i can see that foo with Women's Health magazines next to his ****ter

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            No comparison.
            THat's why you put the honey packets on them bitches and take a big ass swig from your drink each time you bite.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i can see that foo with Women's Health magazines next to his ****ter
              He has a stack of them next to where he keeps his tampons

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                So my post ooozes estrogen because I dont like frozen chicken any chef will tell you that...I guess you will eat anything you can, and even let them give you a blood raw chicken, lame ass filipino dwarf
                Last edited by hectari; 01-24-2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  So my post ooozes estrogen because I dont like frozen chicken any chef will tell you that...I guess you will eat anything you can, and even let them give you a blood raw chicken, lame ass filipino dwarf
                  We're talking fast food, you queen

Comment

Rios must have knocked u goofy with that jab he was gonna ko pac with

Comment

Wait hectari don't u have me on ignore because u thought I was led or lebrick?

U unignore me just to read and reply to my posts?

U are a female.

Serio

Comment

Working...
                      X