No announcement yet.

Prime Winky vs Canelo @ caneloweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    That doesn't make sense to me. Letting his hands go like he did against Angulo and Kirkland was simple since they came to him with their face sticking out right in front of him, it's not as easy against a guy who can box and throw a strong jab, if it was, he would have let his hands go against Floyd, Trout & Lara. He's not a volume puncher. He's a boxer-puncher and a counter puncher. Winky is a very bad match up for him.
    Winky is gonna come straight forward behind the high guard.. Taylor, hopkins, vargas, and to a certain extent mosely in the rematch all hand success when letting hands go, making winky shell.. Winky doesn't box off his backfoot, he is usually coming forward.. If you only throw one or 2 punches at a time he is gonna carve you up like he did tito.. But throw in punches, even if they weren't much power, it will cause winky to shell and he has a tough time getting off his own shots and you can steal rounds off him

Comment

Winky was sad. He couldn't beat a fat Vargas who was hocked up on NyQuil the night before.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
        And Winky will get robbed on the cards like he did against Vargas.
        I didn't wanna add that part lol

Comment

And Winky will get robbed on the cards like he did against Vargas.
          This. Winky is busier and wins a comfortable 116-112 type fight only for it to go the cards where all the scorers are in accordance, Canelo, 119-109

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
            This. Winky is busier and wins a comfortable 116-112 type fight only for it to go the cards where all the scorers are in accordance, Canelo, 119-109
            Still crying over spilt milk? Lol! Im glad the judges counted Vargas body punches in that fight. It was close but no robbery. Rewatch the fight Vargas taxed Winkys body as much as Wright landed upstairs.

Comment

I could see Canelo knocking him out, but you guys will just say I'm being a fan boy. So whatever.

Comment

Canelo KO's Winky at any weight, Winky's overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Still crying over spilt milk? Lol! Im glad the judges counted Vargas body punches in that fight. It was close but no robbery. Rewatch the fight Vargas taxed Winkys body as much as Wright landed upstairs.
                  punches landing on elbows and arms don't count as body punches.

Comment

Currently this might be the worst ERA in boxing that I ever seen. All is see is HYPE, I don't see anything special from any of these current fighters who are getting all this HYPE but either haven't fought top competition and when they have they either got schooled or needed controversy to win but yet their fans try so hard to convince everybody how great these guys are

Comment

punches landing on elbows and arms don't count as body punches.
                      Lol its always a robbery when a Messican wins. I get it...

Comment

Working...
                      X