Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins...prime clubber lang vs ivan drago coming off killing apollo creed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins...prime clubber lang vs ivan drago coming off killing apollo creed?

I got clubber. He woulda been 100% focused...and drsgo was a little soft in the body.

Tricky one.

Clubber couldn't run off at the mouth at Drago's girl like he did Rock's in the mental game for the build up before the fight

She was cold as ice. Probably have Clubber into some strap on shit when it was all said and done.

Nah, Clubbers only hope would be to have Duke in his corner.

But Duke would probably try to tear Clubbers head off for the disrespect he showed Apollo in III.

Drago turns Clubbers fro-hawk into Stephen A. Smiths receding 16 head hair line in the 3nd round.

Comment

drago was on the juice though.that wouldve been an awesome fight. they shouldve put clubber in rocky 4

Comment

Clubber easily. He obliterated a prime Rocky, Drago couldn't even handle a past prime Rocky. The paper-skinned Russian would be a bloody mess by round 2 and out of there by the 4th.

Comment

Drago in a Wlad like performance breaks him down with jabs & 1-2 and puts him away in the later rounds. As soon as Drago says "I must break you" Lang becomes enraged and punches himself out in 3-4 rounds.

Comment

Tricky one,Clubber had stamina issues and Drago hit with over 2,000 pounds of pressure. But i think Drago had a glass chin as he did not react to punches well

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Clubber easily. He obliterated a prime Rocky, Drago couldn't even handle a past prime Rocky. The paper-skinned Russian would be a bloody mess by round 2 and out of there by the 4th.
              Thats what i was thinking,Drago had paper skin and a glass jaw

Comment

Working...
              X