GoldenBoy Online Fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    Did Frankie Gomez miss weight again?
    He made weight, just joking around with his recent track record. I'm a fan though and he needs to take the craft more serious, dude has potential

Comment

Originally posted by Rope_Burns View Post
      He made weight, just joking around with his recent track record. I'm a fan though and he needs to take the craft more serious, dude has potential

Oh ok, I was gonna say fuk frankie if he missed weight again. I'm glad he made it though.

What time do the fights start?

EDIT: got the stream up now
      Last edited by BOXEO _; 02-05-2016, 09:20 PM.

Comment

That Mercedes-benz guy that is fighting right now is not a verry promising prospect.

Comment

two feather fisted brawlers lol

Comment

Mercedes is a feather fisted brawler without skill and defense. That guy is gonna get knocked out, its not a matter of if, its a matter of when. Not tonight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Mercedes is a feather fisted brawler without skill and defense. That guy is gonna get knocked out, its not a matter of if, its a matter of when. Not tonight though.
              I agree, dude sucks he better start building his skills cause the vicious ko is in the cut waiting for his ass.

Comment

damn dude doesnt sound that smart at all.

Comment

Shane Mosely was hyping Santomuro. Shane Jr fighting later as well.

Comment

this dude mosley training looks like he belongs on ufc or soemthing lol

Comment

Oh my....another feather-fisted one!

Comment

Working...
                      X