Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez S&C Coach Angel Heredia Threatens Legal Action against Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he really goes through any meaningful lawsuit, his past will be brought into public light. heredia was an informant for the governement, and testified in the balco scandal.

"In July 2006, Angel Guillermo Heredia testified before a US Federal Grand Jury that he had worked for Graham from 1996 to 2000, providing illegal performance enhancing drugs."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Graham

this is posture from heredia. i doubt that he'll sue bradley.

dude is a cheat, and he's very good at it.

Comment

The courts are where the good fights are held anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        And benches 400 plus! He used to put 400 up while teaching us the proper way to bench. This was 20yrs ago though
        Dude got that short man strength, Bradley is strong as hell but he got no punching power, maybe its from those heavy weights Big Ray been letting him do, I bet you Bradley would have been an olympic level wrestler if he took up grappling or a crazy submission fighter dude is strong as an ox.

Comment

You got caught dude, you have a history of being crooked and a cheater.....facts don't constitute defamation of character, libel does.

Comment

There are dozens of busted track and field athletes that would line up to testify that he helped them cheat not to mention Conte would like nothing more than to testify in a slander case. Please please please follow through with this threat.

No one ever mentions that memo is fat as hell and way outta shape yet he's supposed to be a S&C coach? GTFOH! He's a chemist, period end of story.

Comment

No Marquez fans defensing Memo?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                There are dozens of busted track and field athletes that would line up to testify that he helped them cheat not to mention Conte would like nothing more than to testify in a slander case. Please please please follow through with this threat.

No one ever mentions that memo is fat as hell and way outta shape yet he's supposed to be a S&C coach? GTFOH! He's a chemist, period end of story.
                I remember reading in his interview that he was athletic in his younger years then stopped, forgot why and focused on chemistry.... so yea.... don't see how a few years of shotput and a chemistry degree makes you a S&C coach.

I don't doubt he has knowledge on the human antimony though

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I remember reading in his interview that he was athletic in his younger years then stopped, forgot why and focused on chemistry.... so yea.... don't see how a few years of shotput and a chemistry degree makes you a S&C coach.

There is no doubt Memo and his dad are friggin geniuses when it comes to PEDs and testing. No one can deny that, but for this fat lard to be a S&C coach is
                  Laughable. Every S&C coach I've seen is either in incredible shape or at minimum certainly not clinically obese like this clown. They perfect their techniques on themselves, the proof being in the pudding. This pending Heart Attack victim is creating Hulks? GTFOH.

And don't get me started on JMM. (A hall of famer before Memo no doubt) this guy is such a mental midget that he drank his own urine for 95% of his career believing that it had recouping properties before making a complete fool of himself on 24/7. Now this idiot wants the boxing public to believe he knows exactly what Memo is putting in his body? Yeah.... Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    No Marquez fans defensing Memo?
                    How? It's not possible. If Bradley were to accuse JMM of using illegal substances than they could sue because like it or not he has passed all the tests and there is no proof that states otherwise! Memo is the best in the game period! Packy Shane Floyd Ward nonito and several others haw been cheating the system for years if u can't beat them join them and like I said no one is better than memo!
                    I just wish that JMM and his team would stfu! He lost a close fight but he lost! I yelled it out right after the final bell 115-113 Bradley easy! Bradley fought the perfect fight period! Props to him and Diaz!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

So what qualifies conte and buboy as s&c coaches ? Please I can't wait to hear this

Comment

Working...
                      X