No announcement yet.

Nutella frenzy, anyone had this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
    You guys need to try a nutella and peanut butter sandwich and thank me forever.
    Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
    been there. love that stuff together.
    It must be a Canadian thing

peanut butter--->

Comment

It's happened to me before. It used to lay around the house just for the occasional use, on a piece of bread. Then one day I just took a spoon and couldn't stop. Either I stop myself half way and comeback later to finish it off or eat it all right there. I stopped buying it though.

The local european coffee shop puts a big spoon of Nutella at the bottom before they pour their coffee. I guess they figured out that they can get their costumers to get addicted and keep coming back for more.

Comment

I will get another jar today and try to control myself

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          forget about it, you're already trying to rationalize why you should get another one and how you're going to control the uncontrollable. when a crackhead buys and eight ball do you think that **** is able to space it out over two days or does he smoke the whole thing within two hours?

just don't buy it, you're killing yourself man. consider this an intervention.

Comment

Nutella is overrated, **** is whack. Kinna nasty too.

I've eaten it maybe twice in the past 5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              You're an addict son!

By the time you know you'll quit your job and sell all your furniture to support your Nutella addiction

Comment

Next time you all eat Nutella, make sure you are watching 2 girls one cup at the same time. It will break your habit.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Next time you all eat Nutella, make sure you are watching 2 girls one cup at the same time. It will break your habit.
                  off nutella for 24 hours so far

Comment

Working...
                  X