No announcement yet.

Manny sure of win after watching tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    dont be ,...for all i know you could be making **** up...i've never once seen a fan after a big fight wave a scorecard....i just think , your full of ****...
    you're a total dumba**

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL @ a "scorecard"

it's called a piece of paper you ret@rd. it's not hard to pull out a piece of paper from your wallet & put P for pac & M for marquez (adding up the rounds) thats how most people do it @ events when scoring. you make yourself look stupid by speaking on a subject that you are clueless about.....

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post

the fight was a robbery. theres no way pac won more then 5 rounds
      ...so its a ROBBERY bc u THINK JMM won a MAX of 2 more rounds than Pac?

Pac definitly won the fight. I was scoring the fight live from home on hd. I was even looking to give JMM more rounds, but the fact of the matter is, not only was Pac the aggressor the entire fight (..ring generalship...?) but he was more busy with his hands and landing more.

im really blown away with so many ppl seeming to really think JMM won this fight....

i think ppls opinions are skeewed bc ppl are so used to Pac dominating a shutout performance, and not use to him being hit as often as he was against JMM.
      I scored it 115-113, and probably would give it a 116-112 but i was really looking to give JMM rounds

id give JMM the 1st 2 fights, but not this 3rd 1

Comment

you're a total dumba**

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL @ a "scorecard"

it's called a piece of paper you ret@rd. it's not hard to pull out a piece of paper from your wallet & put P for pac & M for marquez (adding up the rounds) thats how most people do it @ events when scoring. you make yourself look stupid by speaking on a subject that you are clueless about.....
        what do you call this piece of paper that judges use to score fights, aint it a scorecard dumbass!...or do you really expect a scorecard to be to be made of hard material.....does a blackboard always have to be black too?...stupid mother****er....

Comment

what do you call this piece of paper that judges use to score fights, aint it a scorecard dumbass!...or do you really expect a scorecard to be to be made of hard material.....does a blackboard always have to be black too?...stupid mother****er....
          That's not a scorecard because those are not scores. They are punchstats.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenkai View Post
            ...so its a ROBBERY bc u THINK JMM won a MAX of 2 more rounds than Pac?

Pac definitly won the fight. I was scoring the fight live from home on hd. I was even looking to give JMM more rounds, but the fact of the matter is, not only was Pac the aggressor the entire fight (..ring generalship...?) but he was more busy with his hands and landing more.

im really blown away with so many ppl seeming to really think JMM won this fight....

i think ppls opinions are skeewed bc ppl are so used to Pac dominating a shutout performance, and not use to him being hit as often as he was against JMM.
            I scored it 115-113, and probably would give it a 116-112 but i was really looking to give JMM rounds

id give JMM the 1st 2 fights, but not this 3rd 1
            i had the fight 8 rounds to 4 for JMM, that's a pretty hefty lead.....i don't see how anyone can give pac MORE then 5 rounds, you would have to be a serous pacfan (or have some kind of history of nuthugging pac) which most of the posters that are agreeing that pac won (if you go back in their old post you'll see that they have a sick HISTORY of hugging pac) ALL OF THE GUYS THAT I RESPONDED TO (who believe this) I'VE JUST FOUND OUT HAD A SICK HISTORY OF NUT HUGGING PAC.

so theres no secret of whats going on here.....

BTW the JMM fight was a robbery due to the fact that they've had 2 close fights already........JMM OBVIOUSLY won this one by at LEAST 2 or 3 points. the other ones were not as obvious as this one.

PAC GOT COUNTERED, CONTROLLED. & UNRAVELED IN THE CENTER OF THE RING. he didn't do ANYTHING to win this fight. throwing flurries & barely landing ONE Punch clean isn't enough. marquez had him TIMED & BEAT HIM to a decision this time..............

PAC LOST.............
            Last edited by americanbot; 11-16-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

now this dumb **** would rather argue the paper material then his ACTUAL points (in which made him look like a MORON)

btw 1 more thing

PAC LOST &

Last edited by americanbot; 11-16-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

i had the fight 8 rounds to 4 for JMM, that's a pretty hefty lead.....i don't see how anyone can give pac MORE then 5 rounds, you would have to be a serous pacfan (or have some kind of history of nuthugging pac) which most of the posters that are agreeing that pac won (if you go back in their old post you'll see that they have a sick HISTORY of hugging pac) ALL OF THE GUYS THAT I RESPONDED TO (who believe this) I'VE JUST FOUND OUT HAD A SICK HISTORY OF NUT HUGGING PAC.

so theres no secret of whats going on here.....

BTW the JMM fight was a robbery due to the fact that they've had 2 close fights already........JMM OBVIOUSLY won this one by at LEAST 2 or 3 points. the other ones were not as obvious as this one.

PAC GOT COUNTERED, CONTROLLED. & UNRAVELED IN THE CENTER OF THE RING. he didn't do ANYTHING to win this fight. throwing flurries & barely landing ONE Punch clean isn't enough. marquez had him TIMED & BEAT HIM to a decision this time..............

PAC LOST.............
                the other fights cant make this last fight a robbery, reguardless of what happend in previous fights.

I agree that JMM had pac timed, but he did not do enough to win the fight. I am completely nonbiased. U can even look at my limited history and see that i was hoping JMM would make this a tough fight, and i did not care who won the fight, as long as it was competitive.

Pac landed more and was the aggressor the entire fight.
                So all of a sudden ring generalship and punch stats (i had pac winning before i even saw the final punch stat #s, and when i did i wasnt surprised) dont mean nothing, especially in a close fight...?

Comment

Originally posted by Zenkai View Post
                  the other fights cant make this last fight a robbery, reguardless of what happend in previous fights.

I agree that JMM had pac timed, but he did not do enough to win the fight. I am completely nonbiased. U can even look at my limited history and see that i was hoping JMM would make this a tough fight, and i did not care who won the fight, as long as it was competitive.

Pac landed more and was the aggressor the entire fight.
                  So all of a sudden ring generalship and punch stats (i had pac winning before i even saw the final punch stat #s, and when i did i wasnt surprised) dont mean nothing, especially in a close fight...?
                  you're completely unbiased???????? you just joined last month. I won't play the alt troll game though................(but your typing patterns does match with a specific poster that I'm responding to in this very thread)

pac didn't do anything to win. JMM did more then pac.........JMM answered every one of PACS "flurries" & he caught pac off guard repeatedly with counter punches..........pac didn't land more CLEAN shots. i could care less what the punch stats say just as much as i could care less of what the judges say (their all under the same arum pocket) pac was landing glancing shots or missing all together. JMM was landing perfectly placed shots that popped pacs head back all night long. pac would land a shot on the gloves & it would be counted as a power shot. who cares if you're the aggressor. if it's not effective aggressiveness theres no point. pac was the aggressor but he wasn't controlling JMM. when you control your opponent thats called effective aggressiveness.......JMM was controlling the pace & the overall fight. it was a JMM pace not a pac pace....

pac was countered, defused, & exposed. JMM BEAT pac to a decision last Saturday but the judges weren't gonna give him the fight. thats why people threw bottles at arum & team pac because that camp is DIRTY.
                  Last edited by americanbot; 11-16-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

When you have to watch the tape to convince yourself you won and you supposedly won and are the one that wanted an immediate rematch.....

You do the fukin math.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      When you have to watch the tape to convince yourself you won and you supposedly won and are the one that wanted an immediate rematch.....

You do the fukin math.
                      so ur admitting the jmm clearly lost the 1st 2 fights cuz he wants an immediate remtach

Comment

Working...
                      X