Why are b!tches sooooooo cold blooded?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are so coooold bloooded.

Comment

lots of guys posting in this thread could never be good wing-men; some soft mf'ers in bscene i tell ya.

confidence - a bunch of you lack it.

Comment

I have very sharp knives and I will use them.

Comment

They do it, we do it.. Difference is they're cold blooded ninja's about it. They'll **** your brother, best friend and neighbour only to greed you with a smile and a homecooked dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            They do it, we do it.. Difference is they're cold blooded ninja's about it. They'll **** your brother, best friend and neighbour only to greed you with a smile and a homecooked dinner.
            "A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes." -Robert Frost

Comment

Cause women can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                My trust in women lowers every month reading threads in this lounge.
                True.

I've already been cheated on before and it doesn't feel good. But if it happens again, I won't be so heart broken about it because this can happen to anyone.

I swear that the first time this happened to me I wanted to kill the bitch not the guy. I had to go to theraphy.

Comment

the girl will just say that he is never home, since you said he said he was out drinking until 2-3 am and she was at home it sounds like he doesnt hang out with her much, she felt the need to screw behind his back

who knows if she has tried talking to him, or if he listened, dont get me wrong, I am not saying she had the right to fuck some dude, but we as guys need to pay more attention to the cries for help that our women scream

oh and I just bought me a 40 cal handgun, best believe I would use it

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                    the girl will just say that he is never home, since you said he said he was out drinking until 2-3 am and she was at home it sounds like he doesnt hang out with her much, she felt the need to screw behind his back

who knows if she has tried talking to him, or if he listened, dont get me wrong, I am not saying she had the right to fuck some dude, but we as guys need to pay more attention to the cries for help that our women scream

oh and I just bought me a 40 cal handgun, best believe I would use it
                    Nah women are just weird. A lot of them have insecurities that only surface once you are involved in a proper relationship with them.

Also, from a biological standpoint, women can only have 1 baby every 9 months, whereas men can have their pick of babies. So that's why women sometimes (10% from an article i've read) get married and then have a kid with another guy which is then brought up as their own kid with her hubby.

That's the way women are wired.

Comment

That's why you can't be too emotionally trustful of women regardless of how much you are in love with them. I'd would never completely trust any women enough to think they won't cheat behind my back.

Comment

Working...
                      X