No announcement yet.

Your Boy Pac or Flyod knocking out each other or having sex with hot chick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Boy Pac or Flyod knocking out each other or having sex with hot chick

To me Ill pick Pac vs Flyod knocking each other out!!!! Hands down.

sorry meant to add: you missed the PAC vs FLYOD fight and will never see it again, EVER!!! LOL
    Pac vs Flyod knocking each other out!!!
    35.48%
    Having sex with a hot chick!!!
    64.52%
    Last edited by Boxingholic; 05-05-2010, 12:11 AM. Reason: did not explain well : (

Me smashing a hot breezy wins any day. Am I getting a share of the purse? NO then it's not that personal for me. What Manny and Floyd eat don't make me ****.

Comment

I pork hot chicks all the time.

It would have to be Christina Agulierra, Vida Guerra and Trish Stratus all at the same time for me to miss the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
        I pork hot chicks all the time.

It would have to be Christina Agulierra, Vida Guerra and Trish Stratus all at the same time for me to miss the fight.
        He didn't say miss the fight. He said if you can have your wish the fighter of your choice getting the KO or smashing a hot chick. I assume he means Beyonce or Shakira hot. Not regular chicks.

Matter of fact I'd rather smash the chick in my AV while watching the fight at the same time. Can you say Bliss!

PS. Who says "pork" lol!

Comment

having sex with hot chick
          like this!

Comment

***** comes and goes this fight is a once in a lifetime event i'll pass on the sex that night

Comment

i don't give a **** about boxing when hot chicks are involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                ***** comes and goes this fight is a once in a lifetime event i'll pass on the sex that night
                You had made a good decision!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
                  i don't give a **** about boxing when hot chicks are involved.
                  Seems like a hot chick doesnt come your way too often? I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                    Seems like a hot chick doesnt come your way too often? I understand.
                    are you a gay or something? you can have a chance to **** with hot chick, but you'd rather choice a guys hitting each other and knocking each other out??
                    Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 05-05-2010, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X