Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success at stirring up speculation in a desperate attempt to discredit a World Renowned Champion of Boxing. They have slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere with their antics and outrageous behavior. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that the vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge on boxing and will stop their patronage to all his future fights as well.

It is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
    This will definitely send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."
    Last edited by Foodie One; 12-26-2009, 01:28 PM.

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
    This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."
    You speak the truth lady fan. green k coming for you

Comment

FLOYD has only 7 or 8 fans.

PACQUIAO has few hundred millions of fans.

No one is supporting those idiots MAYWEATHERS

Comment

I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
        This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."
        whats your point?

Comment

Actually this whole random blood test is not a bad idea. That would be great for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Actually this whole random blood test is not a bad idea. That would be great for boxing.
            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Thank you!
              It is I honestly don't understand why people are trippin about that. And, I also am ok with the 24-48hr cut off window before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KT UNIT View Post
                FLOYD has only 7 or 8 fans.

PACQUIAO has few hundred millions of fans.

No one is supporting those idiots MAYWEATHERS
                LOL dickheads , then how come the world media is siding with Floyd seeing he is hated so much with no fans ,,,, because he is right and the world knows !!!

Comment

You are absolutely right, Lady Fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                    LOL dickheads , then how come the world media is siding with Floyd seeing he is hated so much with no fans ,,,, because he is right and the world knows !!!

Here is one of seven FLOYD fans.

PACQUIAO agreed on random blood tests by NSAC so you failed big time.

Comment

Working...
                    X