Manny Pacquiao may need to wash that man right out of his hair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao may need to wash that man right out of his hair

by: Michael Marley

I find it a bit humorous that Manny Pacquiao has been busy taping a commercial for Head & Shoulders shampoo.

I mean, Pacman is Head & Shoulders above all other boxers unless he loses to formidable, bringing it Boricua Miguel Cotto.

Maybe, given the turmoil in his own ranks, Manny can refer to the old “South Pacfic” show tune and “Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair,” that man of course being troublesome divider and furtive agent Michael Koncz.

Why do I hear the **** crowing three times? I guess one must know the difference between Judas Priest and Judas Iscariot.

I am also reminded of the old Redd Foxx line about using the product “which leaves the sham but washes the poo out.”

Speaking of sham and shamsters, is that Floyd Mayweather Jr. still scheduled for 16 days from now?

You wouldn’t know it from the lack of “ink” in the newspapers, or what remains of same, and the few stories on the Internet. This is one of those fights where even sites with contrived names such as Bodyshot News are taking a Pasadena.

Right now, Marquez-Mayweather has generated as much excitement as watching paint dry.

When Muhammad Ali’s wonderful, nostalgic “Roots” trip to the home of his Irish ancestors is drowning out your PPV TV promotion, you know your in serious trouble.

Speaking of Ali, his Vitalis hair cream spot before the 1971 first bout against Joe Frazier remains best ever by a fighter.

Classic Ali: “Joe Frazier, I say this to you and I say this with no malice, I’m gonna go upside your head like Vitalis!”

I just hope desperate ticket scalpers don’t immolate themselves like those Buddhist monks sometimes do.

Only 15,000 good seats left for Marquez-Mayweather.

If I was in charge, I’d blame the tepid fan response on swine flu.
Working...
X