Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: I'm Truly Excited To Join HBO and Matchroom!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Hbo needs guys and threw money at Jacobs, showtime is loaded..
    If Showtime is loaded HBO might as well sign Porter, Peterson, Collazo, etc., guys who want to fight but can't get one at Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
      If Showtime is loaded HBO might as well sign Porter, Peterson, Collazo, etc., guys who want to fight but can't get one at Showtime.
      Whats going on here https://youtu.be/DpTA_PdRJxA

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Whats going on here https://youtu.be/DpTA_PdRJxA
        If you're the owner of that channel, do some more digging bro/sis. There's obviously a huge void in the media that the mainstream doesn't want to cover. Or don't exert enough effort to dig deeper; what's going on inside PBC, why their fighters don't fight often, who is pricing himself up, etc. You'll get millions of subscribers if you can fill the void.

Comment

These are all one-sided news. Nothing from the other side as if Showtime doesn't exist when it just pulled off an alleged 4 mil PPV sales weeks ago.

We have nothing from the Showtime/PBC side.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            IS he still with Haymon tho?
            i would assume matchroom is a promoter not manager

Comment

If you're the owner of that channel, do some more digging bro/sis. There's obviously a huge void in the media that the mainstream doesn't want to cover. Or don't exert enough effort to dig deeper; what's going on inside PBC, why their fighters don't fight often, who is pricing himself up, etc. You'll get millions of subscribers if you can fill the void.
              what do u mean writers write none stop about the down sides of pbc the only thing not being covered is anything good with pbc

Comment

You won't hear a peep out of BJS on this !

Comment

These are all one-sided news. Nothing from the other side as if Showtime doesn't exist when it just pulled off an alleged 4 mil PPV sales weeks ago.

We have nothing from the Showtime/PBC side.
                  That's true. PBC/Showtime are mysteries in boxing.
                  Nobody knows what's happening.
                  When it's about TR/GBP/HBO, the world knows what's going on.
                  We knew about Walters pricing himself out. We knew something about the Rigo vs Loma prior to the announcement, etc., etc.,
                  Not inside PBC/SHO.
                  We have no idea why Andrade vs Lara didn't happen.
                  We don't know why fighters are put on the shelf for long periods of time.
                  Etc., etc.
                  SHO and PBC are complete mysteries in the sport.

Comment

No, I am not the maker of the video, but you said maybe they can get Porter some more fights, and I just show you a video of Porters father saying to Hearn hes "very interested", maybe something, maybe nothing.

I think a lot of people are thinking this whole thing is against PBC, whereas I think the opposite is most likely to be true, more of a hook up between Haymon and Hearn too get his fighters more fights, and free up some time for PBCs own slots.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      No, I am not the maker of the video, but you said maybe they can get Porter some more fights, and I just show you a video of Porters father saying to Hearn hes "very interested", maybe something, maybe nothing.

I think a lot of people are thinking this whole thing is against PBC, whereas I think the opposite is most likely to be true, more of a hook up between Haymon and Hearn too get his fighters more fights, and free up some time for PBCs own slots.
                      I gotta admit that's a very real possibility. Kind of like Hearn serving as the middleman between HBO and Haymon. Well, there's gotta be a way to add more dates for these many fighters PBC got to keep them busy.

Comment

Working...
                      X