No announcement yet.

Damn,the sugar man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Damn,the sugar man!

Searching for the sugar man is so powerful and emotional.Without doubt the greatest documentary I have ever seen.Damn!

If you haven't seen it,get it watched on Netflix.

Netflix has been showing some pretty good documentaries lately. Saw one the other day about Clarissa Shields and another one on the amateur boxing program in America.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Searching for the sugar man is so powerful and emotional.Without doubt the greatest documentary I have ever seen.Damn!

If you haven't seen it,get it watched on Netflix.
      The dude that directed that documentary killed himself not long after it premiered.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
        The dude that directed that documentary killed himself not long after it premiered.
        Sh.it,thats sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Netflix has been showing some pretty good documentaries lately. Saw one the other day about Clarissa Shields and another one on the amateur boxing program in America.
          Yeah they've got great documentaries.I watched that icarus too the other day,that sh.it was unreal.

Comment

are you aware that you're supposed to push the "space bar" after using punctuation? see how i just used a space after my question mark? that's how it's done.

i can help you find the space button in case you can't locate it yourself. it's that really long button where your thumb rests on the keyboard. right under the C V B N M keys.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              are you aware that you're supposed to push the "space bar" after using punctuation? see how i just used a space after my question mark? that's how it's done.

i can help you find the space button in case you can't locate it yourself. it's that really long button where your thumb rests on the keyboard. right under the C V B N M keys.
              Lol

Suckmyc0ckisthatok?

Comment

Working...
              X