Clear All

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
    Was there a rematch clause with garcia?
    Not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
      Was there a rematch clause with garcia?
      No rematch clause.

Thurman will likely need to fight Peterson next as a mandatory.

Garcia, I don't know; the winner of Porter/Berto would be a decent fight to keep him relevant I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        No rematch clause.

Thurman will likely need to fight Peterson next as a mandatory.

Garcia, I don't know; the winner of Porter/Berto would be a decent fight to keep him relevant I suppose.
        Berto-Porter is WBC eliminator.

Comment

I just hope Thurman stays active. None of this two fights a year ****.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Thurman vs Peterson, Swift vs Broner
            This right here.

Comment

Danny lost a close competitive fight. He didn't take a career ending beating. He can fight pretty much any live welterweight out there.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                I just hope Thurman stays active. None of this two fights a year ****.
                totally. thurman needs to be fighting more than twice a year. last year he only had 1 fight he must fight 3 times this year.it can easily be done he fights PEDerson next since he's the wba mandatory and the winner of the wbc eliminator between porter vs berto at the end of the year. that would be a killer year.

Comment

Peterson has that dog in him. I hope he beats this rubbish azz thurman.

Comment

In the post fight presser it sounded like Thurman has or thinks he has a mandatory coming up so I suspect the next time out is kinda bs (haven't looked at the rankings so idk for a fact, but I assume its not someone big). I'd love to see him fight the Brook vs Spence winner.

Garcia can go a lot of ways. Berto vs Porter winner. Broner. Peterson rematch to get back into a title fight. Or I could see him fight one or more opponents that feel like a Salka caliber fight to get back on a winning streak while he positions himself for another title fight.

Comment

Thurman vs Peterson in Thurman hometown

Garcia vs Dulorme in PR

Comment

Working...
                      X