No announcement yet.

Robert garcia said golovkin turned off the mexican fans when he kissed Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    ggg can win them back if trump visits him in his next fight. Lock him in his locker room and call up Chapo. boom.. he gets the 100 mil reward and gains the adoration from the tri color fans

easy breezy
    No...then he dies

Comment

Comment

So the Mexicans didn't go "Mexican style" on that order button

Comment

after the kiss up meeting..

GGG : "who was that brittle white dude with weird hair?"

Comment

Comment

Why do Mexicans and Mexican-Americans not like Trump for wanting to secure the border?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                So what if he likes Trump. Some of the shit Trump has said is true. Even family and friends that are Mexican(born in Mexico) agree with me.
                i know a lot of mexicans who like trump, the media really plays it up like he actually "hates mexicans" because he pointed out that a lot of illegals have criminal records... like people didn't already know that

i know what it's like, being middle eastern according to TV I'm supposed to be a hardcore liberal democrat who loves hillary & barack?

in reality we have our own opinions
                Last edited by ////; 10-22-2015, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                  i know a lot of mexicans who like trump, the media really plays it up like he actually "hates mexicans" because he pointed out that a lot of illegals have criminal records... like people didn't already know that

i know what it's like, being middle eastern according to TV I'm supposed to be a hardcore liberal democrat who loves hillary & barack?

in reality we have our own opinions

You're middle eastern??

From what ethnicity if you don't mind me asking??....I was under the impression you were a conservative White guy (yes I know there are conservatives/liberals in every race).....

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                    trump was talking about illegal immigrants, not immigrants.
                    No man, he was broad enough to make his opinion clear, and then he didnt take it back so he meant what he said, old racist Trump showed his true colors. He's probably ok with Aryan immigrants though... he's that kind of guy. The white supremacist kind.
                    Only as Latino with a serious self hate problem can like Trump. Its along the lines with a black person trying to bleach his skin to look more white. The only reply for Trump coming from any Latino should be "go fku yourself!".
                    Last edited by FerFAL; 10-24-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

i thought it was a horrible move to have trump involved with golovkin, but i don't think gennady himself is to blame.

dude hardly speaks english. i doubt he knows anything about american politics.
                      I think the bold is true, not even sure if GGG lives in the states when he's not in camp. Doubt he knows much about politics. He trusted his camp and they made a questionable decision, end of story.

Comment

Working...
                      X