• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Wish GGG was as confident as you.

Keep the delusions going.

Comment

BHop Is Wrong Again

No question while it lasted Canelo would be a very good fight, but he's not exposing anything in GGG. Gennady is a complete fighter. Ward doesn't have the balls or the chin. Neither guy handles GGG. If Hopkins were promoting GGG, he'd be singing a different tune about Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        so you are ok with catchweights???
        When it's done right, I don't mind.

That's funny. Most of the pro-GGG folks on here have touted Ward as a monsterous light heavyweight (172lb fighter) picking on a guy 12lbs south of him that can make 154. What do you have to say to those folks?
        Bigjavi says they are wrong, same size.

Comment

I'm a Canelo fan and want to see the fight but right now GGG would be too much for Canelo. Even at a catchweight.

Comment

To be honest, I agree with B-Hop. I've being saying this for a while now. Style make fights and I see Canelo capitalize on GGG by counter punching.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
              Oh **** off. Literally hours before the fight,you were still going on about how lemieux was going to surprise everyone,ko golovkin,and maybe even outbox him and beat him on points. Now you're spouting utter nonsense about how canelo and ward will expose golovkin based on his flaws from the fight? What flaws? Getting hit a grand total of 89 times in 8 rounds? Face it bhob,golovkin fought the perfect fight,and there's nothing that canelo could have taken from this fight other than how truely ****ed he is,if he ever decides to step into the ring with golovkin.

lemieux is GBP, of course he was saying he would win. Ditto for canelo.

Ward is the guy not promoted by him, so that one is is honest opinion.

Comment

Dude Lemieux is a bum. I don't care how old you are. Good fighters don't lose to Rubio, much less be KO'd. Good fighters are decisioned by a 40yr old Alcine. If y'all wanna say Lemieux is a better bum than Smith, go ahead. Hell, I'll concede that with little argument because it doesn't matter. Its like a guy making $10 an hour telling a guy that makes $9 an hour he makes more money. At the end of the day, they're both broke as hell. My point is that similar level competition is considered a joke for Ward, but a triumph for GGG. Is it a double standard? Or, is it a concession, maybe even a subconscious one, that Ward is a better fighter than GGG?
                Your comparisons are a joke. Difference between DL and Smith is not the difference between $9 and $10 per hour. It's the difference between 33 year old man who works in Walmart for $10/hr and a 26 year old who just got passed over for a promotion at a bank.

Since the Super 6, which Ward lucked into having his opponents contracted to him, he has tried to fight garbage, and did fight garbage. Ward's next fight is 23 year old who already has 1 loss and is being forced to fight at 175 even though he's a SMW.

You want double standards? Ward fanboys like you refuse to even think about the fight at 164, you give GGG **** for calling out 'smaller' fighters like Canelo and Cotto, even though they're both MWs (and Canelo is heavier than GGG), you go irate when GGG says that he would love to fight Mayweather (who's 10 lbs lighter than GGG, even though GGG is at least 10 lbs lighter than Ward), you make fun of GGG's opposition, even though the last 5 have been Top 10 ranked MWs) while trying to say that Paul Smiths are as good as GGG's best wins.

There's nothing subconscious about this. There's so much blatant racism and hate on this board it's asinine. If Golovkin was an African American fighter who was gifted a super 6 vs. Cotto/Canelo/Lee/Lemieux/Lara/Quillin, you'd be all over his nuts saying he's the next Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
                  people are writing off golovkin but the guy can beat Ward. I dont favor him but he has a good shot. Ward looked awful vs Smith and if he doesnt improve he is in trouble. Hopefully it was ring rust or lack of motivation but if that is his level he is overrated i havent seen him at an amazing level since the time he fought Froch.

You must had been on angel dust and wearing blind aviators watching that Ward fight. Ward showed he still has amazing skills and genius technical strategy. GGG has NO shot, NONE at all.

Comment

we can put this to bed we ALL know golovkin is not goin' ANYWHERE towards ward he's gonna wait for ward to move up to 175 and he's gonna move to 168 and call ward down to fight him after ward cleans out 175
                    golovkin is the new pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      That fight was absolutely horrible. Ward could barely get through Smiths guard. Horrible fight, horrible performance by Ward.
                      I think you've missed the point mate . The fact that Smith had his guards up in peekaboo style prolly 90% of the fight should tell u something , huh ? Despite that Ward got through enough to break Smiths nose and get a stoppage . Please wake up !

Comment

Working...
                      X