Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr/TBA and Segura/Estrada double header September 13th?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    You would be right you said Mexicans only order fights on those to days it's smart business; I googled it nothing you said popped up it showed articles of the highest PPV buys.
    And when exactly did I say this?

You ever wonder why your arguing this one on your own and the other floyd fans arent in here backing you up? Its because your wrong

Arum said that 40% of the PPV comes from mexican/hispanic, thats a majority bro. Im not in a place to pull the video so take it for what its worth. But honestly, your looking kinda dumb here.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      So... what does being more supportive exactly mean to you? That they buy and attend more than Americans, no? So, why does Mayweather fight on Mexican holidays?
      Supportive means if there guy loses he isn't a hype job or will turn there back on him the next day like what would happen if a American fighter losses. I've been to the last three fights on the Mexicans holidays and it wasn't more Mexicans than anybody else.

Comment

Supportive means if there guy loses he isn't a hype job or will turn there back on him the next day like what would happen if a American fighter losses. I've been to the last three fights on the Mexicans holidays and it wasn't more Mexicans than anybody else.
        So why would Mayweather even care to mention that? He's not mexican

Comment

They dont necessarily have to be Mexican or from the same nationality. You think the huge crowd Maidana had was just Argentinians?

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            And when exactly did I say this?

You ever wonder why your arguing this one on your own and the other floyd fans arent in here backing you up? Its because your wrong

Arum said that 40% of the PPV comes from mexican/hispanic, thats a majority bro. Im not in a place to pull the video so take it for what its worth. But honestly, your looking kinda dumb here.
            Show me a list of the people who have bought each PPV and there nationality and his does a a cable or satellite determine your nationality because it certainly isn't need to connect service his is that other 60% broken down; I don't need anybody else to back me up with anything especially on something that can't or hasn't been proven.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              They dont necessarily have to be Mexican or from the same nationality. You think the huge crowd Maidana had was just Argentinians?
              It was a huge multi national crowd; hell Floyd can fight someone from Sri Lanka and they will get the same reception Chino got.

Comment

Show me a list of the people who have bought each PPV and there nationality and his does a a cable or satellite determine your nationality because it certainly isn't need to connect service his is that other 60% broken down; I don't need anybody else to back me up with anything especially on something that can't or hasn't been proven.
                So in the video where floyd directly correlates PPV to mexicans being the number 1 fans. You just dont get that huh?

Im done. Your avi and your sig is upside down by the way....maybe thats your problem.

Comment

Do you now the difference between the best fans and the majority that's two different definitions. Hell I agree Mexicans are the best fans they support there fighters regardless but them being the majority of boxing fans hell no.

Ok so who's the majority of boxing fans in the world then? Floyd, Ellerbe, Schaefer, Arum, ODLH and many more say it's Mexicans but you obviously disagree and know who the real majority is so why don't you tell us....

Comment

Working...
                  X